The Balkan Treaty
This treaty mandates the creation of a Balkan Alliance to secure the interests of the signatories.
In addition to the Alliance itself, the signatories of this treaty hereby agree to:
- come to the defence of one another in case of war with the Ottoman Empire.
- recognise each others claims, as defined by the secret chapter of the treaty.
- only change these claims through diplomatic means and negotiations.
- support each other in fulfilling the abovementioned claims.
- make no separate arrangements with the Ottoman Empire.
- uphold the Balkan Alliance
Furthermore, inhabitants of the Balkans identifying themselves with another nation of the pact finding themselves in the territory of another signee may be allowed to move to the nation of their choice
[X] Alexander I, King of Serbia
 George I, King of the Hellenes
 Knyaz Ferdinand I, Prince of Bulgaria
 Nicholas I, Prince of Montenegro