• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Apr 4, 2009
I had my game registered before, now somehow it's not registered anymore. And what's worse is i can't register it! Bought it on GamersGate, but after entering the serial and clicking register just nothing happens. Tried it x-times and i'm sick of it, can anyone help?

I had my game registered before, now somehow it's not registered anymore. And what's worse is i can't register it! Bought it on GamersGate, but after entering the serial and clicking register just nothing happens. Tried it x-times and i'm sick of it, can anyone help?

Since it is impossible to 'unregister' a game, you most likely didn't register it correctly yet or you registered it under another account.

this bull shit company is giving me issues with my game aswell i just got it at the store Majesty2 and tryed to register it and the fucking activation code isn't working like wtf? i'm a pro gamer whos tested and played many games but never had an issue activating a game but i get this fucking fks error when trying to activate it so i want my money back from your half ass game staff or a solution to this joke of a problem

Ya not sure where you are going with that since clearly your profile says you do have it registered.
Also watch the language please.

yeah i thought i had to come on here to register it and it says so on this profile yet it wont when i'm trying to get on the game and you reply with no help good job at being useless? whats a number i can call to get this fixd since you wont be of any help

Not sure what you are even talking about.
You can file a ticket with paradox.zendesk.com