• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(267474)

Sergeant
3 Badges
Feb 13, 2011
  • Majesty 2 Collection
  • Rome Gold
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
In-game, the great mage Rjakh is surrounded in mystery, resulting in a number of speculative guesses (including the Royal Advisor, the Great King of Majesty 2, and Lunord's will incarnate). In terms of actual use, I figure he could also serve as a "blank slate" character for anybody to fill in their own backstory with. How do YOU like to envision him?

- The Royal Advisor (as speculated in-game)
- The missing Great King (as speculated in-game)
- An avatar of Lunord (as speculated in-game)
- The Sovereign of the original Majesty (the first Great King) reborn?
- Sydrian, Ardania's first king, reborn?
- "The once and future king" (assuming all three kings were reincarnations of each other)?
- The Witch King of Ardania's past, possibly revived as an undead?
- One of the Black Phantoms of old (possibly the last one)?
- An extra-dimensional canon immigrant from "Masters of Magic"?
- Something else entirely?

(Personally speaking, I'm going to RP him as Majesty's Sovereign reborn, though I kinda like the "once and future king" concept)

Last edited:
I personaly hope it isnt iether of the first 2 i kinda want them to come in as full fledged personalities in a future dlc/expansion as the ruler of a new race the men of the north or some other cliche group maybe just the great kingdom. Representing what the two have them have achieved in the north out of contact with everyone else unification of mankind and monsters and whatever else they found up north into some kinda hybrid race having unque varients trained differantly than there counterparts. Or maybe they come back with a race never seen before in the majesty lore orcs or something lol.