Thread: game over, because your side dominates too much?

game over, because your side dominates too much?

joined the nords on my first playthrough. so far we got everything from tihr, over to rkhudan, richaveg and reyvadin. last war we took 3 castles from swadia with ease. expect soon that we dominate the worl map. so I put the difficulty level up, but I wanted to know: at what point do you guys stop playing? do you rebel everytime you play and make your own kingdom or what do you do?
    "Rommel, where are your tanks?"
    "12 Kilometers from Paris, Sir."
    "Dammit Rommel, the war hasn't even started!"

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    I'd say rebel else your King will just take all the land and become too powerful to ever do anything.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.

Quote Originally Posted by Baynard View Post
    I'd say rebel else your King will just take all the land and become too powerful to ever do anything.
    If I ask to be relieved of my faction, will I keep my fiefs? and how can I put up a fight ALONE against a whole nation? can I make my friends who are lords, join me in my new kingdom?

and yuor NPC friends will go out to villages and tell of your coming. 2 things: 1) should I do this and 2) when should I do this? before I become independent or after I have formed my small kingdom?
    Last edited by Palandiell; 06-05-2012 at 17:48.
    "Rommel, where are your tanks?"
    "12 Kilometers from Paris, Sir."
    "Dammit Rommel, the war hasn't even started!"

God of War and Thunder Demi Moderator Baynard's Avatar
    EU3 CompleteLead and GoldMagickaMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club

Blog Entries
    I think you keep your fiefs and then choose to create a kingdom. You can appoint Lords to different fiefs etc (you'll have to check the TW forum for more information).

Your NPC friends will go to their homeland and say that you are trying to become king to get support for you. I think you can only do it when independent.
    A.K.A. Hugues

Find me on:I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    ― Thomas A. Edison

When I write in this beautiful orange text, I write as a moderator - please listen to whatever is said.