• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hitting the mouse button several times or the RETURN key seems to accelerate for me.

Though Id really like to see the camera zoom into the action when an AI action against one of my cities or units takes place.

I want the camera to zoom closer as well. I want to SEE the action! (plus, it looks good, I want to see it closer up)

Hitting the mouse button several times or the RETURN key seems to accelerate for me.

Though Id really like to see the camera zoom into the action when an AI action against one of my cities or units takes place.

Hitting the return key skips another turn I think, I thought it spead it up as well until I looked up and saw it was turn 37 ten minutes in and I was about to lose. I agree I hate watching the ai moves, especially the monsters when you have a huge kingdom as they spawn randomly

Hitting the return key skips another turn I think, I thought it spead it up as well until I looked up and saw it was turn 37 ten minutes in and I was about to lose. I agree I hate watching the ai moves, especially the monsters when you have a huge kingdom as they spawn randomly

A summary of what action happened - say with a specific ALERT to allow you to cycle through each event (or cancel) would be a more intelligent mechanism. :)