+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Khmer tips?

Darkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Khmer tips?

I recently bought the game and played around with some countries but I want to do a serious save with Khmer, is this recommended for a beginner though? What challenges will you encounter etc.?
    My first AAR: Justice for '48 - The Red Revolution of Israel
    My second AAR: Cuba Libre in a cold world - NWO2
    If you are interested in helping me with this mod, please do! Cuban Revolution Mod for Darkest Hour

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Khmer is definitely not a beginner friendly game.

For an absolute beginner I'd recommend playing with Cyprus to get used to the diplomacy/economy stuff, and Castille or England for the war and expansion stuff.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Khmer is definitely not a beginner friendly game.

For an absolute beginner I'd recommend playing with Cyprus to get used to the diplomacy/economy stuff, and Castille or England for the war and expansion stuff.
    Yeah I noticed, looking at the difficulty level and such. Guess it'll have to wait then!
    If you are interested in helping me with this mod, please do! Cuban Revolution Mod for Darkest Hour

I dont know since I havent played them since the Complete versjon, but I would think that wouldt be the best country to have a first time with, I would suggest a middle-strong country in Europe or a strong country in Asia, Europe like England, Castille and maybe Ming or a Japan minor in Asia, when you get a little more into it then you can try whatever you want, its not so fun at the start cause its things you have to learn but when the basic is learned or even before that then its really fun in my option

Quote Originally Posted by glennandre22 View Post
    I dont know since I havent played them since the Complete versjon, but I would think that wouldt be the best country to have a first time with, I would suggest a middle-strong country in Europe or a strong country in Asia, Europe like England, Castille and maybe Ming or a Japan minor in Asia, when you get a little more into it then you can try whatever you want, its not so fun at the start cause its things you have to learn but when the basic is learned or even before that then its really fun in my option
    Yeah I understand, I think I'll try Castille..

+ Reply to Thread