• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Give the wolves a chance to eat lovers using their regular hunt and I'd be a lot happier.

I think I may have found a compromise... if the wolves hunt the lover while he is out, they will fail, but next time the lover is hunted, the wolves will follow him and hunt his target too, unless he is on their own pack.

I think I may have found a compromise... if the wolves hunt the lover while he is out, they will fail, but next time the lover is hunted, the wolves will follow him and hunt his target too, unless he is on their own pack.
snoopdogg suggested that the lover could only go out every second night which I would be another way to solve the "unhuntable" problem.

snoopdogg suggested that the lover could only go out every second night which I would be another way to solve the "unhuntable" problem.

It's better, but it still means that one pack can't reach him in a standard two-pack game because he's out every night they are hunting.

It's better, but it still means that one pack can't reach him in a standard two-pack game because he's out every night they are hunting.
True, so that doesn't really work in a balanced way. If the packs go ABAB then to compensate for that the lover can go ABBA (no pun intended).

Sam Hawkins you say...Hmmmm The Sam Hawkins who goes by the name Hawk Eye Sam???? ???? No??? Ok then, your right, havent a clue..

But then again Mongo have bad memory.
He is a comic relief (but a damn good shot at the same time) from the old Vinnetou movies. His thing is that he was scalped alive so now he wears a bad wig and his catchphrase is adding "if I'm not mistaken" followed be awkward laugh at the end of most sentences. Plus a friend of mine calls himself that whe he is booked as a DJ :)

Ok, loads of invitations went out yesterday. If anyone believes they can find additional victims for the trip, feel free to contact them. I'll kick off as planned tomorrow.... :)

So go out and bribe/threathen/pursuade etc. everyone and their mothers to join in.... :)

How about like a Cursed/Blessed triats, there is a STD trait.. If the Lover sleeps with them he catchs the STD and is unwell for a few days.. lol

blazingsaddles150qk0.jpg

'Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Lets get this wagon train a moving'

The Lone Ranger likes the std idea.

Aww, shucks, fellas. Rednap, as much as I'd like to, I mustn't participate. The next two weeks are finals for me, and I don't need any more distractions ;) Maybe the next one.

Rules Update:

1: One Eye Open have been precised that he will die from a hunt except if saved by the GA. An attacker will still die - This will be randomized among the attackers. If it is the last wolf in the game, both will die before the game ends.

2: Since we are at a low number of participants the Hunter Identity will be revealed in the update. I think that to keep it revealed would take 30+ players.

3: Lover will remain as it stands. Any disputes will be handled by ruling over the game if they occur. However, I think we need to get a new discussion going over in the correct thread regarding the Lover role. I'll post some thoughts about it later.

4: Witness. With the number of players in the game, I have briefly considered changing the percentile increase from 10 to 12,5% to have a 100% chance 2 days earlier than before. However, I believe that if there was a 100% chance at that time, it could win the game for the goodies. I have therefore decided to keep it at 10% and the Witness, if any, will have to consider when the right time to use the trait is.

What does the number of players matter when it comes to revealing who got shot by a hunter?
I'm just curious about the logic here, really.

What does the number of players matter when it comes to revealing who got shot by a hunter?
I'm just curious about the logic here, really.

Generally, I'm thinking of having good vs bad hunters. Not having name revealed will be an advantage primarily for the baddies as I read it, since it will be easier to shoot an important goodie role and survive. Having it open gives the village a name to discuss where the closed gives higher degree of paranoia.

I would be more inclined to hide it the more players there are, since the village will then have additional time to discuss shootings.

And none of these comments should be seen as confirmation or rejection that Hunters, goodie or baddie, will be in the game at all.

Lover must sleep with a target each night or dies of a broken heart. Can't sleep with the same person twice in a game. Lover that sleeps with a wolf gets eaten.

Lover must sleep with a target each night or dies of a broken heart. Can't sleep with the same person twice in a game. Lover that sleeps with a wolf gets eaten.

I suggested that last one, but with the others it makes it somewhat unfair on the lover, as depending on the lynch, he can find himself condemned to die pretty easily.

blazing05.jpg

Mongo doesnt do rules, Mongo is just a Pawn in Game of Life and makes own rules....

Signup is now closed - Final tweaking of setup taking place and roles going out shortly.

Please note that with J-L choosing not to participate, all players have moved 1 spot up in the signup list.