• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's the_hdk. He tends to go for losing honorably. If he knows the game is lost, he'll just vote himself to get it over with.
Congratulations for winning the game with my role, by the way :)

Like I pointed out, the game started going the village's way right after I subbed for you *grin*

Like I pointed out, the game started going the village's way right after I subbed for you *grin*

And as I pointed out in the other thread, I really wasn't able to put in the effort level necessary to play this game at the level it deserved.
I'm just glad you apparently did manage to do so :)

:glare:... I'm getting the feeling that you lied.. ;)

Not lied - Ended up doing some drinking instead, which were not in scope at that time.

GM AAR Part 2 - Night 0:

I've decided to keep this one as a post in itself - You'll know why soon enough... ;)

Official Highlight of the day was Cakravarti and Kiwi starting a Roleplay Discussion - And I was surprised that there was a chance that a JL would be forming soon. Yet, no orders supported this.

Cakravarti started the ball rolling by sending in orders to scan Telesien with Nautilu, Randi and Taii as backups. Since Taii is not happy with his role:
================================================================================
To : Rendap
Date : 2012-05-10 08:38
Title : Re: WW Big Role
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rendap said:
You have been chosen. Even though you are a Captive Indian, you have joined the Wagon Train.

You are gifted in many ways, yet have not yet chosen your Path.

You are an Unclaimed Apprentice.

I swear to god, Rendap, I swear to god, if I ever run a Big, mark my words, you will get a role, and you will not enjoy it! I better not be claimed by the Seer!

------

I was kinda hoping he'd get a scan.... ;) No such luck. Also note that Cakr. got both unscanned apprentices as backup at this point....

The reason why Taii was not happy with his role comes from him being the Seer in The Airport where he was masterfully deceived by the Sorc.

Next in line was Xaldin which sent in a scan on Suirantes which would be a villager to him.

The Indians want's to play as well:
================================================================================
To : Boris ze Spider
Rendap
the_hdk
Date : 2012-05-10 07:07
Title : Morning brothers...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ohh so good.. The Siox nation will arise once again..
I have made a good disguise as one of the white man's babys and will spread destruction from their ranks..

For now

HUNT SLINKY
BACKUP ADAMUS

Unless none of my bretheren disagrees...
------
Both are cursed of course so...... :)

Kiwi was next in line and sends in his usual list with Johho at the top. Another Villager shown.

Our Guardian Angels are more alike than they think - They are so alike that both decides to protect Randy Night 0.... Wonder why....

And finally we comes to the Highlight of the day - The single thing which made my game! It could not go wrong after this gem! First 3½ hours before Deadline I knew that Something was happening:
To : Nautilu
Rendap
Date : 2012-05-10 17:29
Title : Re: Johho, I need your help.
Nautilu said:
As we are starting down the trail it seems that I have encountered an issues that some of you might help me solve. You see Cakravarti is an evil, evil man and he is also my rival, who needs to be excluded from this glorious company. Should something terrible befell to him, you will forever have my gratitude. As the rival wins as long as his nemesis is dead, should something happen to Cak I will help anyone who brings me his head.
An interesting proposition... And a bit of a dilemma for me.

I will do my best to keep you on the goodie team by bringing him down. However if your rival gets eaten I'll have to assume that you contacted a baddie and you are now working for the baddies. And since you know that I know you'd had to have the baddies eat me too (and everyone else you might have asked for help). So you have more or less blackmailed me into helping you first. I'm impressed. *grumble* :p

BTW are you sure you want his head, wouldn't his scalp be more in character here? ;)
------

Then not 1 hour later it happened:

To : Rendap
Date : 2012-05-10 18:17
Title : WW Big- Hunter order
johho888 said:
Nautilu said:
I plan to use his skull as a goblet, hence the whole head will be required. I have to be realistic here, and of course you are taking a risk in even replying back to me. However the first few days are random anyways and any potential help you might get down the line (regardless of your own side) is an opportunity not to be wasted.
The whole head it is then.

*starts sharpening his meat cleaver*

Rendap said:
You have joined the Wagon Train for greener Pastures. Yet, you are still not afraid to draw attention to yourself, if you so decide.

You are a Villager. You are a Hunter.

Good Luck!

So Rendap, you were right, I was wrong. Rivals really can cause interesting things, not just random bandwagons. :D

I'll use my hunter skill and shoot Cakravati aka The Lone Ranger (it's a pity since he has a good Rping going and all but the game comes first).

I'm not going to die with a loaded gun two games in a row and maybe, if Nautilu is true to his word, this can give me some benifts later on. Maybe he has gotten more replies we can use to estimate who is a baddie or not. What's the worst that can happen? At least you wouldn't put a rival trait on the seer, would you? :eek:

For the RPing update I (role playing as Zeb Macahan from the old TV series) would like to take off with The Lone Ranger's head after I've shot him, possibly mumbling something about goblets. Can that be arranged?
------

I was literally laughing so hard at this point that I was afraid to write anything back to Johho. Honestly, I did not trust my ability to avoid letting things slip, so I had to stay quiet! :D

Finally Suirantes wanted to listen to Paendrags confession - And none came.

This day was one of the funniest days in my 2 GM'ed games - Alone from Johho's confidence that I would not make the seer a Rival!

I did feel a bit sorry for Cakr. though - But there was nothing I could do at this point. As both culprits later admitted in the thread I therefore decided that his Haunting would be accepted, even though there was names involved.

After all, Don't every Wagon Train deserve it's own Ghost? ;)

In my eyes, this single day also ensured that this is not the last time that the Rivals should be used. I have to praise Nautilu for this attempt to win over his rival at first. The idea was of course for Cakr. to scan Nautilu and that they both end up in a very interesting position!

The reason why Taii was not happy with his role comes from him being the Seer in The Airport where he was masterfully deceived by the Sorc.

Ah, yes. I remember that bit. It was one of my best performances so far, I believe :)
Also, you tell apprentices they are unclaimed apprentices? Thank god nobody exploited the obvious instant justice league hole in that one..

This day was one of the funniest days in my 2 GM'ed games - Alone from Johho's confidence that I would not make the seer a Rival!
That is not why I shot him. It might have helped to lower the threshold for pulling the trigger though.

Also, you tell apprentices they are unclaimed apprentices? Thank god nobody exploited the obvious instant justice league hole in that one..
Yeah, you really shouldn't do that. We've had that break games before when loads of apprentices joined the JL when it formed. Thank god someone shot the seer night 0!

Correct. In this specific case I decided to tell the apprentices that they had this role. This was done after some considerations.

Split was Priest Apprentice from start, so that was obvious.
Nautilu was rival to the seer and Taii was cursed.

I could live with both being members of the JL as Taii would be blowing it up if he was hunted and Nautilu would have his own challenges to contend with.

Having said that, I agree that it should not normally be informed... :)

Do not tell me you're out drinking again Rendap? ´Cause if you are then disregard the following statement below and move along ;).

Get your work, children, spouse or other irrelevent hobbies out of the way and giveth us our rightfully AAR.. :)

Do not tell me you're out drinking again Rendap? ´Cause if you are then disregard the following statement below and move along ;).

Get your work, children, spouse or other irrelevent hobbies out of the way and giveth us our rightfully AAR.. :)

If I only was - It's much worse than that - I'm in Sweden (Yuck) for training for a few days.

If I only was - It's much worse than that - I'm in Sweden (Yuck) for training for a few days.
Obviously you need to sharpen your werewolf skills and where better to go than to Paen, Johho, Mr. G and associates' "skola för varulvar". Strangely I find no record of your registration or any preorder payment - how can this be?

Obviously you need to sharpen your werewolf skills and where better to go than to Paen, Johho, Mr. G and associates' "skola för varulvar". Strangely I find no record of your registration or any preorder payment - how can this be?
I think I saw a downpayment plan but all that ended up in the mail was pubreceiepts.. So teach him nothing...
Although his drunkedness might outmanouvere us all..

Werewolf CXXVII - The First Crusade​

first-crusade.jpg

The muslims hold the Holy City of Jerusalem and they keep on marching further into Christian lands. The Roman Empire under Emperor Alexius has sent for help to other Christian Lords of Europe
Now men and women all over Europe assemble an army to get Jerusalem back from heathen joke. Not only nobles but also peasants and city dwellers choose the road to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Signup is OPEN
Link