• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
In as a Captive Indian

Hi-O Silver!

Hello there Mr Indian, I am The Lone Ranger. I am the law around these parts. On what basis are you being held captive? Oh and perhaps you know of my friend Tonto? He is a native of this land much as yourself.

In.

[video=youtube;qt6iEGzLPjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6iEGzLPjg[/video]

I like the cut of your jib Mr. My Indian friend Tonto has disappeared. Perhaps you would like to be my sidekick?

Hi-O Silver!

Hello there Mr Indian, I am The Lone Ranger. I am the law around these parts. On what basis are you being held captive? Oh and perhaps you know of my friend Tonto? He is a native of this land much as yourself.

The basis of being Indian, you dirty racists.

[video=youtube;geHLdg_VNww]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geHLdg_VNww&ob=av3n[/video]

That good sir is unacceptable.

Pulls out silver gun and blows the cage door open.

You are now free good sir.

Hi-O Silver!

On a side note... Did I miss something. Have we scared away Kaetje and Rysz???

Kaetje is too busy raising our kids ever since our son was born. Rysz got a new job that he really loves but that also takes away too much of his time for him to be able to play here much.
So no, they weren't scared away, Real Life ate them.

I like the cut of your jib Mr. My Indian friend Tonto has disappeared. Perhaps you would like to be my sidekick?

Why the hell not? :p

Excellent! I will now for some reason remain with the caravan and suddenly be given equal rights with everyone else!

Thats the spirit!

Kaetje is too busy raising our kids ever since our son was born. Rysz got a new job that he really loves but that also takes away too much of his time for him to be able to play here much.
So no, they weren't scared away, Real Life ate them.

Why the hell not? :p
You have a wife? I hope she wont find it inconvenient having you spend months at time riding around the west with me?

Hm. Personalised invite, using my rule set... I guess...

In.

As James T. Kirk. This is Wagon Train to the Stars, right?

Since these are mainly my rules...

What if one or both of the parties is faking it. Will you as the GM confirm/deny anything? Potentially if you respond to their PMs either to confirm or deny there is a chance this can be misused to verify certain claims.

If I was GMing I would not reply until after the deadline, at which point I would only reply if the attempt was successful.

In that case a baddie hunter is like an extra kill for the baddies without them having to work for it.

Yes. When given to a baddie it's intended to be a JL breaker. For a goodie it compensates for the hunter no longer having self defence.

Some people have issues with those lover rules. I don't.

At least it doesn't have the drxav loophole in it anymore.

You have a wife? I hope she wont find it inconvenient having you spend months at time riding around the west with me?

Of course she'll find it inconvenient. But she's going to just have to put up with it. Just like she's putting up with all the other wives I've scattered across the na*cough**cough*

At least it doesn't have the drxav loophole in it anymore.

There should never be such a thing as an unkillable player in the game.

And while the ruleset allows for traits or items that give the wolves ways to kill lovers, there is absolutely zero guarantee that they will have one of those tools at their disposal. So it's better to not have such a thing in your rules to begin with.
Give the wolves a chance to eat lovers using their regular hunt and I'd be a lot happier.

I could also roleplay, but I'm affraid noone here even knows Sam Hawkins, so I don' feel like trying :D

I could also roleplay, but I'm affraid noone here even knows Sam Hawkins, so I don' feel like trying :D

Sam Hawkins you say...Hmmmm The Sam Hawkins who goes by the name Hawk Eye Sam???? ???? No??? Ok then, your right, havent a clue..

But then again Mongo have bad memory.