• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Day 9 / Night 9:

7 remained.

The Magnificent Seven? Or the Not So Magnificent Seven???

Whether it was one or the other, will be up to Historians to discover, yet there was a lot of distrust among the Settlers.

Were there more Desperados among them? Were all Sioux Indians gone from the Wagon Train??

No one knew - Yet they knew that a decision was coming soon.

And there was only 1 place that the showdown could take place. And only 1 person who would assist in sorting this out!

Welcome to Tombstone, Arizona!

Welcome to the O.K Corral - Please meet the local Lawman, Virgil Earp!

And his Brothers Morgan and Wyatt as well of course!

As they looked over the Wagon Train they quickly determined that no known members of the James Hill Gang was among the Settlers! Yet, they could of course not determine whether newer and more unknown members were at large.

Indians on the other hand, was not their strong side.

Therefore it would be, once again, up to the Settlers to sort it out among themselves.

Of course the Earp Brothers would be happy to take any action needed to safeguard the Citizens of Tombstone from Criminals and Indians.

The Settlers discussed among themselves once again and it came down to 2 persons to chose from today.

It would either be Sam Hawkins or Telesien as his nick name was - Or the Settler only known by his initials HDK.

At the end, the Settlers decided to send Mr. HDK to the Cells.

Yet HDK would not go quietly.

As the Earp Brothers moves to grab him for the short trip to the Sherif Office, Mr. HDK produced a War Cry as known in the Sioux Nation as well as a Tomahawk before leaping for Morgan Earp.

Unfortunately for him, Wyatt was faster with his gun. And precise.

So, before O.K. Corral, In Tombstone Arizona, The Wagon Train found some peace at last - When the_hdk - Second in Command of the Wagon Train was revealed to be a Sioux Indian at last.

The Wagon Train continued to California the next day and arrived some days later without any further incidents.

the_hdk, Second in Command Indian of the Sioux Nation, was not fast enough and was shot by Wyatt Earp in Tombstone, Arizona!

WINNERS:
Steed as Mongo, Guardian Angel with a Rival
Johho888 as Zeb Macahan, Villager with the Hunter Trait
Snoopdogg as a Banker from the Oregon Trail, Villager with the Hunter Trait
Telesien as Sam Hawkins, Fourth in Command Villager
Falc the Wagon Train First in Command Villager

Nautilu, Formerly Unclaimed Apprentice, Next Priests Apprentice, Now Priest with a Rival.

I have to admit, that as the game progressed I could not see how the Wolves could lose this one - Yet they did and I that frankly surprised me.... :)

But a Good Game all around and thank you to All the Settlers. Have been a blast running this one.

I'll get a GM AAR up as soon as possible - Just don't know when it will be precisely yet.

Also, all things considered, cheers to the_hdk for allowing Telesien the win.
You are right. But we've had a good relationship for some time. Also the M&B icon might have helped ;)

Wooot! :)

hdk had me scared there. I thought he was a cultist sacrificing himself so a second wolf-cursed rival pair could fire.

I should have suspected Steed as GA since he thought Nautilu could be a second seer - but it never crossed my mind.

I'd guess Nautilu/me/Steed was kept alive at first because we were "easy lynches" for later. And when later came along there were more important people to hunt. But the wolves would know.

You are right. But we've had a good relationship for some time. Also the M&B icon might have helped ;)

you still have to join me and gig for a game of MP M&B. ;)

congrats to the winners :) rendap tnx for GMing.
also I apologize to my teammates for my awful performance.

GM AAR - Part 1 - Setup

Ending with 24 players the usual setup would be 16/8, but I wanted to be a bit more "unpredictable" than this. Therefore I decided to cut the baddies to 7 and not include any Cultists at all.

Setup would therefore be 2 packs of 3 Wolves and a Sorc. To compensate for the low number of baddies, I also placed 4 Cursed around the Goodies. Additionally, I decided to Bless the Sorc.

Goodies should have some love to compensate things a bit. So a Blessed Seer, a Priest with a starting blessed Apprentice, 2 GA's and a Padre.

Additionally, 2 Hunters, a Witness and the leader went to the goodie side.

The Wolves then got 2nd and 3rd Command as well as a Spiritually Atuned and a Brutal per pack.

Therefore there should be plenty of possibilities to spot scanners as well as breaking JL's if needed.

Add a few Brutals around the Villagers and we were almost ready to go.

Except that it was time for some Rivalry. I decided to go for 3 sets of Rivals:

Seer / Apprentice
GA / GA
Wolf / Cursed Villager

Before the game started, there was some discussion regarding the lover role and I had to make a ruling. This was basically not needed, since I never intended of including a lover in the setup.

Final Setup ended with:

Pack A - Sioux Indians:
Brutal Wolf - Peandrag
2nd in Command Wolf - hdk
SA Wolf - Boris

Pack B - Desperados (James Hill Gang came along later)
Brutal Wolf - Tamius
3rd in Command Wolf - Gigau
SA Wolf / Rival 3A - Yakman

Blessed Sorc - Xaldin

Blessed Seer / Rival 1A - Cakr.
Priest - Kiwi
Blessed Priest Apprentice - The_Split
Blessed Padre - Suirantes

GA / Rival 2A - Steed
GA / Rival 2B - Falc

Cursed Apprentice - Taiisatai
Apprentice / Rival 2B - Nautilu

1st in Command Villager - Randy
4th in Command Villager - Telesien
Brutal and Cursed Villager - Slinky
Brutal Villager - Mr. G
Cursed Villager - Adamus
Cursed Villager / Rival 3B - Deaghaidh
Witness and One Eye Open Villager - Reis
Hunter Villager - Snoop
Hunter Villager - Johho

Initial look at the Goodies looks tough for the baddies, but the Rivals and Curse/Brutals should be enough to offset the Blessed parties.

I considered dropping the Priest along with the cults, yet I decided that it would make it too obvious what had been done. Looking at the result, I have to say that I'm pleased with the results.... :D

Next - First few days.

I take it SPLIT snuck in a scan order on Nautilu when he realised I was going to get lynched? Good going on his part, since it must have been his only scan.

You bastards what are Johho and Nautilu doing not only alive but victorious??? I come here fresh from my victory in Lite and what do I see??? My murderers being feted and celebrated!!!:angry:

Is there no justice in life?

To mess with us. Since apprentices could be cursed, and one was, it wasn't a big deal having an unbroken line of priests - they each had to gamble on trusting their apprentice or not. The real problem was people misinterpreting an ambiguous role description for rival, the seer should not have been shot day zero.

To mess with us. Since apprentices could be cursed, and one was, it wasn't a big deal having an unbroken line of priests - they each had to gamble on trusting their apprentice or not. The real problem was people misinterpreting an ambiguous role description for rival, the seer should not have been shot day zero.

Why not? You make rivals, and then you are surprised they actually try everything to kill their rivals? Or are you saying that the hunter should not have done the favor, which would still leave many other ways to get rid of your rival early, like outing them to a wolfpack.