• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
goodbye

oh well, it was fun while it lasted, i guess i noobed up this game, i hope i can try again some other time, at least i am having the red wolf die so it cancels out me being a sorcerer, so i was good in the end, had lots of fun this game, cya later everyone :)

oh well, it was fun while it lasted, i guess i noobed up this game, i hope i can try again some other time, at least i am having the red wolf die so it cancels out me being a sorcerer, so i was good in the end, had lots of fun this game, cya later everyone :)

The game isnt over,so dont let anything you know slip..

See you in the next game after this finishes..

Ive played in a few game and im still rubbish!:)

The game isnt over,so dont let anything you know slip..

See you in the next game after this finishes..

Ive played in a few game and im still rubbish!:)

i never slip classified info (after i die of course), and either way i dont really know who any of the wolves are, or i wouldnt have said i was sorc

i never slip classified info, and either way i dont really know who any of the wolves are, or i wouldnt have said i was sorc

It takes a few games, but there are certain things that you can pick up in vote counts and crovax slips here and there...

No,, there is still a Yellow and Red Wolf around
Are you so sure Boris is a Red? and that the Leader didn't mess up things? Also if the Reds ate the last Yellow, wouldn't they win anyway? I really have no idea.

Are you so sure Boris is a Red? and that the Leader didn't mess up things? Also if the Reds ate the last Yellow, wouldn't they win anyway? I really have no idea.

Who knows what the update brings.. But ive enjoyed myself and happy to live one more day..

Day 8 / Night 8 Update:

The Settlers moved on towards California, yet a nagging feeling was still among them.

Was there more going on than what met the eye?

Ancient Indian Traditions talk about Spirits of the Land. And today, it was made evident to the Settlers that there indeed WAS something more in the air.

At the end of the day, the Settlers had decided among themselves that once again a Settler needed to go away.

Yet, before that could happen, one of the Settlers needed to get a fire started and gathered wood for the cooking fire.

Yet, he could not get it started properly - Luckily there was a Tumbleweed close by which could get the fire going faster!

Yet, it wasn't a Tumbleweed when it started burning. At that point, the Spirits abandoned the Proud Sioux Warrior Boris ze Spider and he Died in the Fire.

The Settlers were disturbed, but as the pragmatic lot they were, they went for the other victim, Generic Cowboy no.1.

They found him at the edge of the Wagon Train with a Parchment in his hand. He turned on them and laughed a scary laugh.

At that point, a smoke started coming from below his feet and the laughter grew louder. The Settlers paused at the sight.

As the smoke cleared, Xaldin was gone and replaced by a Raven which kept laughing as it flew away from the Wagon Train, leaving behind the Parchment.

The Parchment read: "Sorcerers arent all bad, just misunderstood, and confused".

The Settlers moved to Eat and then started to turn in. Yet it was not yet over for the day.

It was not much - But a "Twang" was heard in the Camp.

And then Jayne, The Hero of Canton, was struck by a Sioux Arrow in the Chest, instantly killing him.

Jayne was an honerable man. Once. Now, he was just another member of the James Hill Gang. Having joined with the intention of finding his Sworn Enemy and Killing him, this had currupted his once pure soul!

Boris ze Spider, disguised as a Tumbleweed, a Spiritually Attuned Sioux Indian, was Burned on the Cooking Fires.
Xaldin31 - Generic Cowboy No.1 - Previously Blessed Sorceror transformed to a Raven and Left the Wagon Train to their own devices.
Deaghaidh, Formerly Cursed Villager, now Desperado of the James Hill Gang with a Rival was victim of a Sioux Arrow.

Day 9 Voting and Orders may now commence

Lets go wolfies. No matter how this ends this will easily have been my favorite game so far.

Come Honerable Sioux Warrior! There is cold Beer and Popcorn for you among the rest of the Spirits following the Wagon Train!

I was right about Boris then (Thank God!) but Deag being Yellow... thats what you get with cursed turned and vote counts..:glare:

Formerly Cursed yellow wolf, explains night 5.
Formerly Blessed Sorcerer, explains night 6.

Also means we have one single red wolf left. At least, I think so...

See, Deaghaidh had a rival. Could that be Yakman? Cursed villager with a wolf rival... Interesting idea, all things considered. But why give that to the Yellow pack AND the third in command? Does it balance out with the red pack having no rivalries and a second in command?

OK, that was even better than expected. :) And both no-kills explained. :) And considering how Xaldin behaved I can't see how he could have an apprentice. :)

Is it village vs Reds now or could the packs have started with 4 wolves each + a sorcerer? or were there cultists?

We are either looking for a single Red wolf, for 1 Red wolf and one Red and one Yellow cultist or 2 Red wolves and one Yellow wolf.

I think 1 Red and 2 cultists are the most likely scenario - how else could the sorcerer find the packs?

OK, that was even better than expected. :) And both no-kills explained. :) And considering how Xaldin behaved I can't see how he could have an apprentice. :)

Is it village vs Reds now or could the packs have started with 4 wolves each + a sorcerer? or were there cultists?

We are either looking for a single Red wolf, for 1 Red wolf and one Red and one Yellow cultist or 2 Red wolves and one Yellow wolf.

I think 1 Red and 2 cultists are the most likely scenario - how else could the sorcerer find the packs?

Very good point sir... How could the sorc find the wolf pack!! Good Thinking