• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I did not ask a yes or no question, you know...

EDIT: So with example where there are 3 villagers, 1 cutist (posing as villager) and 2 wolves, the ratio is 3:3 and parity was reached?
Yes, parity is reached. (and everyone is posing as a villager, even wolves)

Xaldin is the sorcerer, please vote him.

From the rules:

The Werewolves and attached Cultists of a Pack win if they eliminate all rival Packs and, along with unattached Cultists and Sorcerors, manage to reach parity with the rest of the village. The unattached Cultists and Sorcerors win with them.

Yessir, so I think it would be best for you to tie both me and Xladin
For some reason the math I have done kind of agrees, but only if I made my precise calculations with correct numbers ;)

Unvote Deaghaidh

Vote Xaldin

Also his constant misspelling of my name gets in my nerves ;)

For some reason the math I have done kind of agrees, but only if I made my precise calculations with correct numbers ;)

Unvote Deaghaidh

Vote Xaldin

Also his constant misspelling of my name gets in my nerves ;)

ok, kill the guy that wins with you, rather than the guy that makes you win when he is killed, and i dont misspell your name telesien.
EDIT: uh oh, maybe i shouldnt have told you anything

What just happened? :confused:
Either an attempt to safe fellow baddie or just a way to create confusion and re-voting that could result into last minute salvation for Xaldin. At least I think...

Aaaaaaaaand Deadline!

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Boris 5 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789), Snoop (793), Xaldin (816,828,833)
Xaldin 5 - Johho (776), Boris (778), Nautilu (792), Falc (734,747,794), Telesien (791,825)

Not Voted: None

EDIT: RP update upcoming. You'll have to wait with actual results until then... MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!