• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Okay guys, I am not a yellow wolf, nor am I a red wolf. I am truely a spiritually attuned Villager. I outed myself as a last yellow in an attempt to save myself, in order to give this village (and myself) a little more of a chance. I was scanned night 4 by a sorceror, however, I wasn't fortunate enough to witness who he was.

Is this truth or another ploy because i caught you out??

I am puzzled why Paendrag put you 2 votes into the lead with 11mins to go,, But then even more so, he didnt have to change his vote at the last minute to save you??
If your not Red then why bother saving you?? You claim to be Yellow and he should be rubbing his hands with glee.

I can only guess your the Sorc and PM'd him to save yourself that way, if not Red already..

I do think that Xaldin is a baddie, but which Pack is another question...

I think we should stick with Boris!! The best suspect lynch i can see.

As I said, we are close enough to parity for this to be baddie fake outing so think before you go along and vote.

If someone has time go back and check Paendrag's and Xaldin's voting records to see how they would fit with a Red (or Yellow) wolf. If this is a witness or a surviving goodie scanner result from a goodie we don't know if Xaldin is Red or Yellow. I was only told he was "a baddie" which makes the info less likely to be legit than if my contact had said "I witness Xaldin hunt" or "I scanned Xaldin as wolf/cultist/sorcerer" or "I was scanned by Xaldin the sorcerer". OTOH a baddie faking an outing should know this and be as specific as a real scanner/witness. So maybe it is legit after all?

Making stuff up is always harder than just telling the truth. So whomever contacted you sounds more like a fake.

You know what? How about telling us who contacted you? In the current state of the game, I think a cards-on-the-table approach won't make things much worse and could be our best bet for a village victory.

the_hdk => ???
Steed => rival of the Guardian Angel
Johho888 => Hunter
Snoopdogg => Hunter
Boris ze Spider => claims to be a SA villager
Telesien => ???
Xaldin31 => ???
RandakarFalc => goodie
Deaghaidh => ???
Nautilu => rival of the Seer

Missing baddies:
one red wolf third in command
one probably SA red wolf
one yellow wolf, formerly cursed
maybe one red wolf, formerly cursed
one sorcerer

Boris' story doesn't hold water, the more I think about it.

Making stuff up is always harder than just telling the truth. So whomever contacted you sounds more like a fake.

You know what? How about telling us who contacted you? In the current state of the game, I think a cards-on-the-table approach won't make things much worse and could be our best bet for a village victory.
No, I won't tell you who contacted me. For what it's worth I think he is legit but like I said you all need to decide what you think since this is probably a win or lose decision.

Looking at the previous vote counts Xaldin is an unlikely Yellow (helped get the gigau wagon started) so is either a Red or a goodie.
I've also looked at my source's votes and his behaviour is consistant with who he claims to be.

Paendrag's votes unfortunately doesn't say much. Will go through the thread and see what Paendrag actually said to see if that helps.

Day 1

After that unfortunate hunting accident
*Baby doc pondered and sucked his thumb as he always did when he did some great thinking*

This is more a problem than we think..
Now we have Nautilu, already achived his goal, turning in to some kind of neutral part.
We can no longer count on him to vote for the best of the village since he can win either way.. Although he doesn't count for parity with the wolves he might think it's an easier win than to search for the last wolves should it come close to parity.. Thus I don't think he's the sorceror but might be a big threath anyways.. I don't think the wolves will contact him at this stage but it could well happen when it comes to the last couple of days..

The question is did Zeb (johho) realise this, and if he did was he planning on taking advantage of this.. For now

VOTE NAUTILU

until we here more about Zeb's reasoning..
Nautilu is not a Red?

Paendrag before we knew how the rivals worked
I read it differently...

I read the last part as he can win with either side.. If not than I'd be happy to take away my vote from Nautilu..
Worst scenario is that if he lives to the endgame we're stuck with a choice of voting him off and kill a villager or seeing him vote with the wolves, thus in fact giving them voting parity..

Thanx for the clarification.. There have been a lot of different types of rivals even those when killing their rival became cultist and thus neede to be quiet at what they were.. I personly hate neutral roles so godd that this isn't the case..

Unvote Nautilu
Nautilu not cleared...

You buffon.. Let go of me.. And wipe that drool in the corner of your lip.. Bah..

As much as it hurts me that Mongo does have a point and why not give a larger playing field to the votes..
Makes it easier to look at later..

VOTE FALC
voting the GA

Day 2

This is turning out real bad.. Don't know how much time I have today so for now

VOTE ADAMUS

Actually my reaction when I read that post..
Trying to kill Adamus even more

Day 3

Late vote
bringing in Adamus is the best option as I see it..

Vote Adamus

after the fake outing
Unvote Adamus
Vote Captain Kiwi

The red wolf is not amused by being named packmate of Yakman the yellow wolf:
I too have seen better attempts from you..

I do hope this isn't the last prank played by a wolf...

Day 4

to Yakman the Yellow:
I think last night more casts a shadow over you and
Adamus..
and
VOTE ADAMUS

to Yakman:
I think your credebility is all but used up mr "Adamus is not lying and is a bad lynch"

As soon as this Adamus buisness is done we'll take a closer look at you..

Day 5

Finally get some time to get a good look at this mess we all made..

Now I know that inconsistency is a Yakman™ but this is just too much..
Does he do this to throw us off track or??..

I also have a part in killing our priest but an outing is an outing and I have seen what happens when people do not react on those..
Just as it was just as crucial that we lynched someone who did a fake outing..

Its good that some people are atleast trying to make up a list on whom they suspect the most..
So here's mine :

Yakman : Look above.
Reis 91 : Seems to try to steer us just before deadline.
Deagadiah : Something about him that tickles my diper.

Now on the Johho subject I just don't know.. I've never seen him behaving this irregular before but I can't see the profit he'd make by doing what he did..
Nautilu I'd say he's just a rival who took an early chance on getting rid of his nemesis.. Eat or get eaten.. Might be cultist but I don't think so.

For now

VOTE YAKMAN

Day 6

I don't know what the hell to think..
Both Steed and Johho have done good thinking but that scares me too..

For now I'll go along with those I originally suspected but since two of three are dead it comes down to

VOTE DEAGHAIDH
Deaghaid is no Red? I think he was amongst the unlikely Yellow as well. So I found one goodie?

Day 7

Paendrag didn't like my questioning his motives on Yakman:
Read through the day when adamus fake outed split and the next day.. Yakman wanted me to be hanged and I just took his argumensts and showed the lack of irregularity he showed.. All the qoutes are linked so there was no "construction" being done

talking to me about gigau and Deagh
So one is quite understandeble and the second unknown for now..
With that and Yakman defending you as hard as he did.. Are you yellow?..
Because if you are we need to keep you alive at all costs..

So if the Yellow hunted tonight they might have hit a cursed or blessed..
Now we have two no hunt nights to worry about...

to me again
Sorry my bad youre right.. Red should have hunted if the pattern goes ABAB..
The reason I mistrust you is that Yakman was Adamant on not lynching you.. But it could be a Yakman mindf#%k..
So then what?
Well Zeb...
All since the time YOU SHOOT AND KILLED OUR SEER youve been far from an obvoius goodie.. ;)

to gigau after he named someone (was it me?) as a red wolf after he died
Im pretty sure this violates the gost rules.. No names after death please..
Quting shows what he did wrong.. notice Ive xxed the name... now Gigau just needs to edit that name.. All the rest is perfectly legal ;)
That means we need to erase all Cakravatis ghost posts too as we all know what he meant.. As long as you dont mention specific players or try to influence the game youre good.. Gigau was yellow so all he knows about the reds are pure suspicions.. with that said no names should ever figure in ghost posts or pointing anyone anywhere. Other than that..Ghost posts are quite funny moaning and groaning.

No.. but Johhos previous estimation seemed right.. althoug we have seen so few baddies we might have 3x2 wolfs + cultists rather than 2x3wolfs.. But then we need to recalculate all the hunt nights.. And then the yellow pack should be eradicated..

Im still not sure on your analysis Johho..
I for one still think Deaghaidh is up to no good and we can almost rule him out of the yelllow pack..
The others that concerns me are those with throw away votes..
I can see Yakman used that as an strategy so the reds would probably use that too..
Then again.. I really have to go back and get a good look at the votings..
One thing is for certain.. If Deaghaid turns up red we should be able ti clear this mess out..

VOTE DEAGHAIDH

Ok so my call for Deaghaidh goes unheard.. Belive me when I say we'll regret that..
Anyhoo it seems we have a race between Boris,Tamius and Johho then..
Johho I'm still reluctant to belive that he had anything to win when he played as he did in the beginning.. Seems more like a bored villager.. then again he have quite a lot of throw away votes so i really don' know about that one.. What do we have on Tamius and Boris?

to Falc2 voting me:
Shouldn't you vote on Nautilu then?
Hm, maybe Nautilu isn't red?

Ok so noone wants to state the case against Tamius or Boris so lets tie it and see what people can come up with to save them...
If anyone saves them..

UNVOTE DEAGHAIDH
VOTE TAMIUS

Im not sure a tie will benefeit us at this stage and as Tamius atleast have give some kind of explenation I'll

UNVOTE TAMIUS
VOTE BORIS

Wait what.... are you kidding me..aaaarggh..
UNVOTE BORIS
VOTE TAMIUS

So now what... Boris lives to hunt tonight and we must pick off all the reds?
Then we kill Boris? Will we be able to succeed with this?

To summarize: Deaghaidh is not a Red. Nautilu and Boris also received attention from Paendrag. Personally I think Boris is a villager because it seems too complicated a plot to have Paendrag save Boris the last minute. Nautilu I don't think is cleared by Paendrag's posts.

If Boris is a villager, we have no room left for any cultists in the game. Unless we have a set of Hunter/unattached cultists or Rival/Cultists.

Official Votecount - 3h to Deadline:

Boris 3 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789)
Xaldin 2 - Johho (776), Boris (778)

Not Voted: Falc (734,747), Snoop, Telesien, Xaldin, Nautilu

The last turn made Johho finally less likely candidate for me...

I think that for now I will go with

Vote Deaghaid

I don't trust his logic for some reason...

And the plot thickens...

I've just been contacted by someone that claims to have found out that Xaldin is a baddie. I have some reason to believe this is genuine but it could also be rouse by a red to bring about parity. I'm doing this now so we have time to discuss it.

For now:

vote Xaldin

Xaldine voted on Boris and not against Tam.... This basically states he is possibly Yellow or Good. If Xaldine was Red and Boris was Red, he wouldnt have put Boris in the lead 5-3.

The only way Xaldine is Red is if Boris was exactly who he claims to be..A Goodie (But i dont believe that right now)

Xaldine voted on Boris and not against Tam.... This basically states he is possibly Yellow or Good. If Xaldine was Red and Boris was Red, he wouldnt have put Boris in the lead 5-3.

The only way Xaldine is Red is if Boris was exactly who he claims to be..A Goodie (But i dont believe that right now)
I'm basing the "Xaldin isn't Yellow" on the fact that he helped kill gigau, not that he helped kill tamius - which he didn't.

Boris has to be Red or a goodie - his actions when run up against tamius makes no sense for a Yellow. I think he is a goodie but I am by no way 100% convinced.

The last turn made Johho finally less likely candidate for me...

I think that for now I will go with

Vote Deaghaid

I don't trust his logic for some reason...
This is a really stupid vote. If there is one person that shouldn't be voted it is Deaghaid. He helped kill Yakman the Yellow and Paendrag the Red kept going after him. Any other player is a better vote.

Ideal situation? A tie, and both reds. Boris is a slam dunk imho, and the case against Xaldin is decent I guess.

And I think we can go further than declaring me unlikely as a yellow wolf. I voted for two of three yellows killed in close votes, once decisively.

I'm basing the "Xaldin isn't Yellow" on the fact that he helped kill gigau, not that he helped kill tamius - which he didn't.

Boris has to be Red or a goodie - his actions when run up against tamius makes no sense for a Yellow. I think he is a goodie but I am by no way 100% convinced.

One thing we do know,,, Deaghaidh is NO YELLOW.. Im sure we can piece together who's who and whos not what and see where the picture lies..

EDIT: Just seen above, Yes Never Yellow anything.. Id even go as far as saying your Good.

EDIT: Just seen Johho aove too.... :laugh:

This is a really stupid vote. If there is one person that shouldn't be voted it is Deaghaid. He helped kill Yakman the Yellow and Paendrag the Red kept going after him. Any other player is a better vote.

IIRC red wolf is more likely than yellow one. This doesn't make votes against yellow ones that important.

He went after him, but didn't got him. Fake or real vote? Hard to say.