• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just had an epiphany:

There is only one possible explanation for Boris outing himself as the last Yellow wolf- he is in fact a Red Wolf (or at least a cultist/other baddie aligned with them).

It's very simple if you realize one thing:

Tonight is the Red's turn to hunt.

If Boris really is the last Yellow, he just surrendered the game. Even if we don't lynch him, the Reds eat him tonight. Even if the Red pack didn't believe his claim, they'd be fools not to go for the win.

Unless, of course, they are utterly certain that it's a ruse, because he is one of their own. In which case it's a clever move to protect Boris and smoke out goodies who fear losing the game.

As I see it, we must lynch Boris, because:
If we lynch him, and he's lying, we kill either a wolf, cultist or yet another innocent. 2 of three its a good thing for the good guys, and we've killed so many innocents what's one more at this point? :D
If we lynch him, and he's telling the truth, we lose the game on the same turn we would have anyway.
If he isn't lying, and we don't lynch him, and the reds eat him, we lose tonight

If we don't lynch him, and the wolves hunt anyone else, it's basically a confession. Yeah, they could be pulling a con on us to get the village to kill the last enemy pack member, but what does it gain them? It only delays their victory slightly.

As I see it, Boris is the one person left we can be 100% certain is not the last yellow wolf. Therefore, if you aren't a red wolf or their lackey, you should unvote Nautilu, Vote Boris!

To do anything else is to out yourself as a red-aligned baddie

So I was right after all, the evil baby really was evil...perhaps you lot should listen to me more often...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I just had an epiphany:

There is only one possible explanation for Boris outing himself as the last Yellow wolf- he is in fact a Red Wolf (or at least a cultist/other baddie aligned with them).

It's very simple if you realize one thing:

Tonight is the Red's turn to hunt.

If Boris really is the last Yellow, he just surrendered the game. Even if we don't lynch him, the Reds eat him tonight. Even if the Red pack didn't believe his claim, they'd be fools not to go for the win.

Unless, of course, they are utterly certain that it's a ruse, because he is one of their own. In which case it's a clever move to protect Boris and smoke out goodies who fear losing the game.

As I see it, we must lynch Boris, because:
If we lynch him, and he's lying, we kill either a wolf, cultist or yet another innocent. 2 of three its a good thing for the good guys, and we've killed so many innocents what's one more at this point? :D
If we lynch him, and he's telling the truth, we lose the game on the same turn we would have anyway.
If he isn't lying, and we don't lynch him, and the reds eat him, we lose tonight

If we don't lynch him, and the wolves hunt anyone else, it's basically a confession. Yeah, they could be pulling a con on us to get the village to kill the last enemy pack member, but what does it gain them? It only delays their victory slightly.

As I see it, Boris is the one person left we can be 100% certain is not the last yellow wolf. Therefore, if you aren't a red wolf or their lackey, you should unvote Nautilu, Vote Boris!

To do anything else is to out yourself as a red-aligned baddie

What a typical red pack argument....

Hmmmm we lynch a yellow for you, then you get a free hunt to hit a goodie and you win... No, No, No my little red pack fiend.

We lynch a RED,, then you have to waste your hunt on the Last Yellow and maybe we have a chance of not being Plarity.

Boris outing was odd, wether he is RED or YELLOW, we know he is a baddie and thus leave him alone. We need RED desperatly, not Boris!!
Oh and anybody who jumps on this bandwagon is pure RED...

What a cunning bunch you are Reds..

Boris is no Yellow wolf, FACT!!

Boris draws himself into a tie with his own packmate with 6 mins to go??? Then comes up with a statment of (Dont lynch the last Yellow)

Amazing enough Paendrag saves the tie, with a 19.59 snipe to save BORIS!! HaHa, so cool guys...

With this we try and keep Boris alive and Paendrag becomes a hero,, oh dear, oh dear, Paendgrag gets eaten.... Oh dear, oh dear, Hes a Red.
Hmmmmm now why would Paendrag save a guy who just made a statment about being Yellow??? I DONT THINK SO..

Boris the RED WOLF afterall...

Sorry Deaghaidh, i should have noticed this much earlier.

Back Again, this says it all

UnOfficial Votecount - 12m to deadline:

Tamius 4 - Steed (678), Johho (682), Paendrag (683)(706), Nautilu (718)
Boris 3 - Snoop (679), Deaghaidh (680), Tamius (653)(699)

Not Voted: Boris, Xaldin

At this point Paendrag thought Nautilu had made it 4 -4 and then thought his vote made it Tam 3 Boris 5.. with 11mins to go??? Ok, Boris cant be RED then can he??

Im not sure a tie will benefeit us at this stage and as Tamius atleast have give some kind of explenation I'll

UNVOTE TAMIUS

VOTE BORIS

The real votecount was:---

Tamius 3 - Steed (678), Johho (682), ), Nautilu (718)
Boris 4 - Snoop (679), Deaghaidh (680), Tamius (653)(699), Paendrag (683)(706)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

vote boris, i am glad i made it on in time :D

Then Xaldin turns up and votes Boris (Does he realise the vote count??)

Tamius 3 - Steed (678), Johho (682), ), Nautilu (718)
Boris 5 - Snoop (679), Deaghaidh (680), Tamius (653)(699), Paendrag (683)(706), Xaldin (721)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Then Boris turns up and Votes Tam???

Vote Tamius

Tied again

Why would a Yellow tie himself with a Yellow?? haha Tam was out the race at this time!! plus it wasnt a tie anyway.

Tamius 4 - Steed (678), Johho (682), ), Nautilu (718), Boris (722)
Boris 5 - Snoop (679), Deaghaidh (680), Tamius (653)(699), Paendrag (683)(706), Xaldin (721)
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

On this, Boris states he is the last Yellow awith 4mins left.

You guys might not want to lynch the last yellow...

Up pops Paendrag to save Boris and Lynch Tam (If Boris was YELLOW, then why would a RED save him)

Wait what.... are you kidding me..aaaarggh..
UNVOTE BORIS
VOTE TAMIUS

Tamius 5 - Steed (678), Johho (682), ), Nautilu (718), Boris (722), Paendrag (683)(706),
Boris 4 - Snoop (679), Deaghaidh (680), Tamius (653)(699), Xaldin (721)

The main epic fail in all this is, Tam turns out to be a YELLOW and Paendrag is hunted a RED. Classic stuff..:laugh::laugh::laugh:

So Boris is lying about being Yellow,, but is he even a Red?? Paendrags first vote on him put him 2 votes in the lead with 11mins to go?? But then that could be a well worked plan with Boris yet to vote and Paendrag waiting around to snipe at last min.
If Boris was goodie, why out himself as a yellow wolf and why would Paendrag save him??? Mad

Last edited:
Wow the intrigue is mesmerising...

Vote BORIS

If he isnt RED then he deserves to be lynched for helping the baddies win.

*eating popcorns by fistfuls !*

Quality GMing by Rendap...

Plenty of Popcorn still. And looks like I need to expand the CompyCorner (tm) to have more seats available.... :D

There's Cold Beer in the Fridge as well. Make yourself comfortable as we see what the Setllers entertain us with next! ;)

This really is fascinating. I just hope it is the result of genius, and not another half baked idea *cough*Adamus*cough*. We shall see.

Okay guys, I am not a yellow wolf, nor am I a red wolf. I am truely a spiritually attuned Villager. I outed myself as a last yellow in an attempt to save myself, in order to give this village (and myself) a little more of a chance. I was scanned night 4 by a sorceror, however, I wasn't fortunate enough to witness who he was.

And the plot thickens...

I've just been contacted by someone that claims to have found out that Xaldin is a baddie. I have some reason to believe this is genuine but it could also be rouse by a red to bring about parity. I'm doing this now so we have time to discuss it.

For now:

vote Xaldin

So Boris is lying about being Yellow,, but is he even a Red?? Paendrags first vote on him put him 2 votes in the lead with 11mins to go?? But then that could be a well worked plan with Boris yet to vote and Paendrag waiting around to snipe at last min.
If Boris was goodie, why out himself as a yellow wolf and why would Paendrag save him??? Mad
Indeed. But at least it is entertaining.

Is what I think is happening, happening?...

I hope you are right Johho.
As I said, we are close enough to parity for this to be baddie fake outing so think before you go along and vote.

If someone has time go back and check Paendrag's and Xaldin's voting records to see how they would fit with a Red (or Yellow) wolf. If this is a witness or a surviving goodie scanner result from a goodie we don't know if Xaldin is Red or Yellow. I was only told he was "a baddie" which makes the info less likely to be legit than if my contact had said "I witness Xaldin hunt" or "I scanned Xaldin as wolf/cultist/sorcerer" or "I was scanned by Xaldin the sorcerer". OTOH a baddie faking an outing should know this and be as specific as a real scanner/witness. So maybe it is legit after all?