• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official Votecount - Deadline:

Gigau 6- Snoop (612,613), Steed (621), Xaldin (622), Telesien (624), Deaghaidh (625), Tamius (631)
Deaghaidh 4 - Paendrag (619), Nautilu (623), Falc (629), Boris (630)
Snoop 1 - Gigau (616)
Steed 1 - the_hdk (617)
Falc 1 - Johho (618)

Not Voted: None
Missed 1 Vote: the_hdk, Deaghaidh

Day 6 / Night 6

The Settlers were in a good mood as they set out on the 6th day of their journey towards California.

A Desperado had been captured and was gone! Unfortunately a good man also was gone.

Yet this gave the Settlers ideas! What if Yakman had not been the only member of the James Hill Gang in the Wagon Train?

So in the next town the Settlers visited the local Sherif and got all the information they could use to investigate the matter.

And was their not a resemblance between this Wanted Poster and the Settler calling himself Gigau?

The more the Settlers looked at the Picture, the more certain they were!

Gigau, who was part of the Wagon Train leadership at this point, objected and called the accusations absurd, yet there was no discussion at the end of the day.

Gigau was tied on Hands and Legs. Then a rope was tied to the Saddle of his own horse.

A Swift strike on the Horse' rump later and the Horse was riding towards the sunset - With Gigau dragged behind, face down, never to be seen from again!

Having done a good deed for the day, the Settlers camped for the night and got another good restfull sleep where nothing happened.

Except of course for a Praire Wolf Howling to the moon as she found a Carcass to feast on, next to an exhausted horse.....

Gigau the 3rd in Command Desperado of the James Hill Gang is Lynched.
Nothing happened during the night.

Last edited:
HaHa, nice one Snoop.. Glad i went with you, must have my wolf nose on.;)

Excellent.

But now we need some red victims, because we're getting ever closer to parity. The longer we can keep both packs hunting one another, the better.

@Paendrag: Are you Yakman's rival? I thought your analyze that led to his lynch felt a bit constructed like you knew what answer you wanted to get and then picked pieces that fit for that purpose.
Read through the day when adamus fake outed split and the next day.. Yakman wanted me to be hanged and I just took his argumensts and showed the lack of irregularity he showed.. All the qoutes are linked so there was no "construction" being done

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Gigau 6- Snoop (612,613), Steed (621), Xaldin (622), Telesien (624), Deaghaidh (625), Tamius (631)
Deaghaidh 4 - Paendrag (619), Nautilu (623), Falc (629), Boris (630)
Snoop 1 - Gigau (616)
Steed 1 - the_hdk (617)
Falc 1 - Johho (618)
Considering Paendrag and Boris helped lynch Yakman the possible remaining Yellows (apart from someone that might got turned yesterday) should be found among the following: Nautilu, Falc, the_hdk and me

If we go through gigau's posts (he has been pretty vocal) we should probably be able to narrow it down even further. Both me and Nautilu has been run up time and again and maybe gigau pushed for our deaths at one time or another.

Falc is right though, even if he looks like a probable Yellow. We should focus on the Reds. But how?

Read through the day when adamus fake outed split and the next day.. Yakman wanted me to be hanged and I just took his argumensts and showed the lack of irregularity he showed.. All the qoutes are linked so there was no "construction" being done
If you are not his rival it must be Boris then.

Sorry, but it looked constructed - I didn't check the context the qoutes were from - and I really thought you were doing a "baddie analysis". But since it bagged a baddie, who am I to complain?

So why are we voting Deadhaidh and gigau?

So one is quite understandeble and the second unknown for now..
With that and Yakman defending you as hard as he did.. Are you yellow?..
Because if you are we need to keep you alive at all costs..

So if the Yellow hunted tonight they might have hit a cursed or blessed..
Now we have two no hunt nights to worry about...

So one is quite understandeble and the second unknown for now..
With that and Yakman defending you as hard as he did.. Are you yellow?..
Because if you are we need to keep you alive at all costs..

So if the Yellow hunted tonight they might have hit a cursed or blessed..
Now we have two no hunt nights to worry about...
I think today was a Red hunt night. Slinky the Red was turned night 0 and tonight was night 6.

I'm not Yellow. gigau has been voting me pretty much every day IIRC. I think it's Falc or the_hdk that needs to be kept alive for now.

I think today was a Red hunt night. Slinky the Red was turned night 0 and tonight was night 6.

I'm not Yellow. gigau has been voting me pretty much every day IIRC. I think it's Falc or the_hdk that needs to be kept alive for now.

Sorry my bad youre right.. Red should have hunted if the pattern goes ABAB..
The reason I mistrust you is that Yakman was Adamant on not lynching you.. But it could be a Yakman mindf#%k..
So then what?

The reason I mistrust you is that Yakman was Adamant on not lynching you.. But it could be a Yakman mindf#%k..
I've done that as a baddie - been real vocal in defending one particularly obvious goodie. It doesn't cost much (you can always eat him later) and it will give you street cred (unless he turns out to be from the other pack). I think Yakman knew what he was doing.

I've done that as a baddie - been real vocal in defending one particularly obvious goodie. It doesn't cost much (you can always eat him later) and it will give you street cred (unless he turns out to be from the other pack). I think Yakman knew what he was doing.
Well Zeb...
All since the time YOU SHOOT AND KILLED OUR SEER youve been far from an obvoius goodie.. ;)

Vote Falc

Johho mentions he may be a red pack member, and he mentioned the red pack in his post. Nothing substantial, but I always feel that whenever someone mentions a pack of baddies, they're in that pack, and it seems to correlate with updates. I say we lynch him today.

Come on ! how unlucky i am... to get picked out of the blue for no good reason. Ya'll all be sorry when you'll discover xxxx was red wolf...

Last edited:
Vote Falc

Johho mentions he may be a red pack member, and he mentioned the red pack in his post. Nothing substantial, but I always feel that whenever someone mentions a pack of baddies, they're in that pack, and it seems to correlate with updates. I say we lynch him today.

What, now even merely talking about a pack makes you an automatic member of it? Thanks tamius, let's make sure no-one ever does any analysis ever again without getting lynched for it.

How about you give us some reason not to vote you, eh? You've been staying under the radar all game. I'm kinda used to you making a bit more waves...

What, now even merely talking about a pack makes you an automatic member of it? Thanks tamius, let's make sure no-one ever does any analysis ever again without getting lynched for it.

How about you give us some reason not to vote you, eh? You've been staying under the radar all game. I'm kinda used to you making a bit more waves...

I have quietened down a little - just look at the Lite game. And if you wait a few minutes, you can determine whether I have "stayed under the radar" or merely been rather inactive.

I did say that your mentioning of the pack was unsubstantial, but it just serves as one of those things to confirm a gut feeling somewhat.