• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
You should be safe, a leader can only divert to someone with 50% of the lynchee's votes. Since reis and Yakman had 4, it can only be to me (3) or Nautilu (2). Or possibly to make sure only reis or Yakman gets it.

EDIT: seems it can't be the latter with these set of rules.

WoW, the leader role has changed since i knew it.. Didnt realise that.
Too be honest i hope he wasnt, as it just screws everything up if the Leader trait is used and not on Yak.

Day 5 / Night 5:

The Wagon Train moved on with a gloomy aura haunting it. 4 Days the Settlers had killed one of their own - 4 Days with only important and honerable men who'd died.

And All for nothing!

Yet, it would not do to give up!

These are Men and Women of the West! They are Proud! They are stubborn! And they are imaginative.

So when one of the Settlers suggested that if there was no luck in killing one Settler per day, maybe it would be a good idea to kill TWO Settlers instead.

This came as a surprise to many Settlers, yet at the end of the day - They had agreed and as they moved in to the Town of Notting Gulch for the night they knew what had to happen.

They even had the names.

Yet, as they moved pass the Sherifs Office, a Wanted Poster caught the attention of the Settlers and a new idea popped up!

On the Poster was a picture of Yakman proclaiming his affiliation to the James Hill Gang of Desperados! And who was with the Wagon Train??? The Yakman himself!

It didn't take long for the Settlers to find the Sherif and get Yakman into a cell.

Since the Settlers had decided to get rid of Two People that day, it was a godsend to name Reis as an accomplice of Yakman and the Sherif was more than happy to put him in the cell next to Yakman.

An Honerable Judge and a jury of their peers later, in a drunken stupor, decided to lynch both of them since they "Quote: Looked a hell of a lot like someone they saw on a Wanted Poster some time ago."

Yakman was known for his Spiritual Approach to life and some even said he was attuned to something. Yet he was also known previous to the Start of the Wagon Train to puclicidly have stated that he would do anything to kill X - It was never known whom his Rival was.

Reis91 was am honerable man who was a very light sleeper. Some even said that he slept with One Eye Open. And as such he had been Witness to a lot of things which most people never see at night.

The Settlers had a good nights sleep with the knowledge that at least 1 Desperado was behind bars!

Reis91 the Villager Witness who sleeps with One Eye Open is Lynched
Yakman the Spiritually Attuned Desperado with a Rival of the James Hill Gang is Lynched
Nothing Happened during the night

Last edited:
I hope Desperado means Wolf?

OK, that was unexpected. I guess reis was just tired of this game then and Yakman wasn't online.

So baddies can be rivals. I just wonder who was his rival then?

And another no-kill.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa...

There we go,, hidding under a barrel.. Now isnt that a better Lynch than Johho and Nautilu.

Shame that Reis didnt save himself?? Sorry to lose you.

Well, that's unusual, for sure. It also seems it's our third set of Rivals... I'm starting to think Rendap may have created quite a few of those and perhaps gave us less baddies than usual.

That being said, the only Rival that makes sense for a Wolf would be a Sorcerer or the like. Everybody else needs to die anyway.

Which is, of course, one of the best reasons to set it up differently and play with people's heads.

Well, that's unusual, for sure. It also seems it's our third set of Rivals... I'm starting to think Rendap may have created quite a few of those and perhaps gave us less baddies than usual.

That being said, the only Rival that makes sense for a Wolf would be a Sorcerer or the like. Everybody else needs to die anyway.

Which is, of course, one of the best reasons to set it up differently and play with people's heads.

I agree with all that, but at least we have some information to go on now.. Analysis starts now..

All these no-kills are starting to make me suspect that something's not kosher with this round. I'm reminded of the time there were no wolves at all, and the GM himself was the baddie (the pheonix I believe)

All these no-kills are starting to make me suspect that something's not kosher with this round. I'm reminded of the time there were no wolves at all, and the GM himself was the baddie (the pheonix I believe)
There has been three no-kill nights so far. Night 0 was Slinky getting turned, night 2 was an attack on THE_SPLIT the blessed apprentice and now last night.

There has been three no-kill nights so far. Night 0 was Slinky getting turned, night 2 was an attack on THE_SPLIT the blessed apprentice and now last night.
It's still dammned odd. We've had more goodies killed by hunters than by wolves.

Who killed Rice? I didn't want rice killed.
I suggest lynching the quietest players seeing as how horrinly this game has gone.
Vote Boris.
Ehm, you could have saved him if you wanted, you know. You cast the last vote and if you had voted Yakman instead of me... Not that I should talk as I took no part of the decision. :eek:o

Do you have information to share? What prompted the change?
He probably figured that voting to lynch one of the four players in this game that actually bagged us a wolf wasn't such a good idea. Boris voted Yakman and gigau voted reis91.

Ideally we should try to find a red wolf now to keep the packs balanced. And Slinky the red voted gigau so he wouldn't be my first choice for a red wolf (he is OK for a yellow though).

Where would the red wolves put their votes when it was a race between two (three if you count me) not-in-their-pack? Would they spread out among the top candidates? would they throw-away their votes?
I think they wouldn't be to vocal either way so there at least I think snoopdogg is right.

Unvote Boris. Vote Gigau.
Sorry Gig.

Like that ? out of the blue ? for no good reason ?

On the other, hand, you have been part of about every bandwagon since the start, except for that last vote when you voted for one of my prime suspects since the start and still not proven innocent. This makes you a likely suspect to me, until proven innocent.

Vote Snoopdogg

for no good reason ?
Good reason hasn't really helped us this game so far. I think we should give completely random and biased accusations a shot!

What's the worst that could happen?

Because I like eagles better than falcons:

vote Falc2/randakar

Official Votecount - 4h50m to Deadline:

Gigau - Snoop (612,613)
Snoop - Gigau (616)
Steed - the_hdk (617)
Falc - Johho (618)
Deaghaidh - Paendrag (619)

Not voted: Some