+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXXVI - Werewolf Wagon Train

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    You should be safe, a leader can only divert to someone with 50% of the lynchee's votes. Since reis and Yakman had 4, it can only be to me (3) or Nautilu (2). Or possibly to make sure only reis or Yakman gets it.

EDIT: seems it can't be the latter with these set of rules.
    WoW, the leader role has changed since i knew it.. Didnt realise that.
    Too be honest i hope he wasnt, as it just screws everything up if the Leader trait is used and not on Yak.
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaEUIV: Art of War

Day 5 / Night 5:

The Wagon Train moved on with a gloomy aura haunting it. 4 Days the Settlers had killed one of their own - 4 Days with only important and honerable men who'd died.

And All for nothing!

Yet, it would not do to give up!

These are Men and Women of the West! They are Proud! They are stubborn! And they are imaginative.

So when one of the Settlers suggested that if there was no luck in killing one Settler per day, maybe it would be a good idea to kill TWO Settlers instead.

This came as a surprise to many Settlers, yet at the end of the day - They had agreed and as they moved in to the Town of Notting Gulch for the night they knew what had to happen.

They even had the names.

Yet, as they moved pass the Sherifs Office, a Wanted Poster caught the attention of the Settlers and a new idea popped up!

On the Poster was a picture of Yakman proclaiming his affiliation to the James Hill Gang of Desperados! And who was with the Wagon Train??? The Yakman himself!

It didn't take long for the Settlers to find the Sherif and get Yakman into a cell.

Since the Settlers had decided to get rid of Two People that day, it was a godsend to name Reis as an accomplice of Yakman and the Sherif was more than happy to put him in the cell next to Yakman.

An Honerable Judge and a jury of their peers later, in a drunken stupor, decided to lynch both of them since they "Quote: Looked a hell of a lot like someone they saw on a Wanted Poster some time ago."

Yakman was known for his Spiritual Approach to life and some even said he was attuned to something. Yet he was also known previous to the Start of the Wagon Train to puclicidly have stated that he would do anything to kill X - It was never known whom his Rival was.

Reis91 was am honerable man who was a very light sleeper. Some even said that he slept with One Eye Open. And as such he had been Witness to a lot of things which most people never see at night.

The Settlers had a good nights sleep with the knowledge that at least 1 Desperado was behind bars!

Reis91 the Villager Witness who sleeps with One Eye Open is Lynched
    Yakman the Spiritually Attuned Desperado with a Rival of the James Hill Gang is Lynched
    Nothing Happened during the night
    Last edited by Rendap; 17-05-2012 at 21:00.
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

HoI Anthology

I hope Desperado means Wolf?

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagicka
    March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    I hope Desperado means Wolf?
    Correct.
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

OK, that was unexpected. I guess reis was just tired of this game then and Yakman wasn't online.

So baddies can be rivals. I just wonder who was his rival then?

And another no-kill.

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by Rendap View Post
    Correct.

Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaa...

There we go,, hidding under a barrel.. Now isnt that a better Lynch than Johho and Nautilu.

Shame that Reis didnt save himself?? Sorry to lose you.

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well, that's unusual, for sure. It also seems it's our third set of Rivals... I'm starting to think Rendap may have created quite a few of those and perhaps gave us less baddies than usual.

That being said, the only Rival that makes sense for a Wolf would be a Sorcerer or the like. Everybody else needs to die anyway.

Which is, of course, one of the best reasons to set it up differently and play with people's heads.

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by Falc View Post
    Well, that's unusual, for sure. It also seems it's our third set of Rivals... I'm starting to think Rendap may have created quite a few of those and perhaps gave us less baddies than usual.

That being said, the only Rival that makes sense for a Wolf would be a Sorcerer or the like. Everybody else needs to die anyway.

Which is, of course, one of the best reasons to set it up differently and play with people's heads.
    I agree with all that, but at least we have some information to go on now.. Analysis starts now..

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2
    Rome: Vae Victis500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries
    All these no-kills are starting to make me suspect that something's not kosher with this round. I'm reminded of the time there were no wolves at all, and the GM himself was the baddie (the pheonix I believe)

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Deaghaidh View Post
    All these no-kills are starting to make me suspect that something's not kosher with this round. I'm reminded of the time there were no wolves at all, and the GM himself was the baddie (the pheonix I believe)
    There has been three no-kill nights so far. Night 0 was Slinky getting turned, night 2 was an attack on THE_SPLIT the blessed apprentice and now last night.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    There has been three no-kill nights so far. Night 0 was Slinky getting turned, night 2 was an attack on THE_SPLIT the blessed apprentice and now last night.
    It's still dammned odd. We've had more goodies killed by hunters than by wolves.

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Who killed Rice? I didn't want rice killed.
    I suggest lynching the quietest players seeing as how horrinly this game has gone.
    Vote Boris.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Crusader Kings IIHearts of Iron IIIRome Gold500k club

Unvote Boris. Vote Gigau.
    Sorry Gig.
    On such a bright day who needs underwear or socks?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopdogg View Post
    Sorry Gig.
    Do you have information to share? What prompted the change?

Europa Universalis IV

Who killed Rice? I didn't want rice killed.
    I suggest lynching the quietest players seeing as how horrinly this game has gone.
    Vote Boris.
    Ehm, you could have saved him if you wanted, you know. You cast the last vote and if you had voted Yakman instead of me... Not that I should talk as I took no part of the decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Deaghaidh View Post
    Do you have information to share? What prompted the change?
    He probably figured that voting to lynch one of the four players in this game that actually bagged us a wolf wasn't such a good idea. Boris voted Yakman and gigau voted reis91.

Ideally we should try to find a red wolf now to keep the packs balanced. And Slinky the red voted gigau so he wouldn't be my first choice for a red wolf (he is OK for a yellow though).

Where would the red wolves put their votes when it was a race between two (three if you count me) not-in-their-pack? Would they spread out among the top candidates? would they throw-away their votes?
    I think they wouldn't be to vocal either way so there at least I think snoopdogg is right.

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    95 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Hearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res PublicaCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of IslamCrusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The Republic
    Crusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of IndiaCrusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Sorry Gig.
    Like that ? out of the blue ? for no good reason ?

On the other, hand, you have been part of about every bandwagon since the start, except for that last vote when you voted for one of my prime suspects since the start and still not proven innocent. This makes you a likely suspect to me, until proven innocent.

Vote Snoopdogg
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

vote steed

he hasn't ben up for votes in a long time

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    for no good reason ?
    Good reason hasn't really helped us this game so far. I think we should give completely random and biased accusations a shot!

What's the worst that could happen?

Because I like eagles better than falcons:

vote Falc2/randakar

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

I don't know what the hell to think..
    Both Steed and Johho have done good thinking but that scares me too..

For now I'll go along with those I originally suspected but since two of three are dead it comes down to

VOTE DEAGHAIDH
    WW Roles: To many to mention . And just twelve (12) victorys !!

Official Votecount - 4h50m to Deadline:

Gigau - Snoop (612,613)
    Snoop - Gigau (616)
    Steed - the_hdk (617)
    Falc - Johho (618)
    Deaghaidh - Paendrag (619)

Not voted: Some
    ------

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast