• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Oh and you can be Bret Maverick all you want coz im da Lohn Ranja!:cool:

I iz kewler dan u biatch!
Why is the Lone Ranger starting to talk baby talk? Has Baby Doc gotten to him? Hm?

Why is the Lone Ranger starting to talk baby talk? Has Baby Doc gotten to him? Hm?

Mongo smash the Lone Ranger if he hangs around with Baby Doc!!!!!

Makes me want to hit something!!

Mongo smash the Lone Ranger if he hangs around with Baby Doc!!!!!

Makes me want to hit something!!

Dont worry Mongo, that devillish hell spawn talking babe is still on muh hit list...

Thats not baby talk young man...

58884721.jpg

Doesn't sound like grown-up talk to me. But maybe I'm just too young to know, eh?​

@GM: Signup seems unusually slow. Have you tried to PM the usual suspects like the last couple of games' players and people you interacted with (been in the same JL/wolfpack) in earlier games?

I haven't done so yet, but that have been planned for today all along. Invites will start to go out shortly.

In as Bret Maverick

Hey! :mad:

Well time to destroy another community by my wild speculations :D

In as Sam Hawkins

23137_100000906986512_7793_n.jpg

PS: hunting me early would reduce the ammount of FUN we can have together ;)

In

Loads of invites have been sent - let's see who more we'll drag into the net!

Additionally - Anyone have spotted any issues with the rules/roles that we need to attend to before the game starts?

Additionally - Anyone have spotted any issues with the rules/roles that we need to attend to before the game starts?

Just the one,, it doesnt state anywhere that im immune to hunting, lynching and evil babies.. Have you missed it or am i not a GOD in this game???

Just the one,, it doesnt state anywhere that im immune to hunting, lynching and evil babies.. Have you missed it or am i not a GOD in this game???

Yes. I'll leave it to you to figure out which of the part I'm referring to.

Clophiroth played in last lite game so he may want to get involved. Was pretty decent aswell for first time. Would shove him an invite.

Way ahead of you... :)

Anyone have spotted any issues with the rules/roles that we need to attend to before the game starts?

Cultists may attach themselves and become members of a Pack if both they and a member of that pack send a PM to the Game Moderator requesting to do so. Such a PM may not be revoked. Can both start attached and unattached.
What if one or both of the parties is faking it. Will you as the GM confirm/deny anything? Potentially if you respond to their PMs either to confirm or deny there is a chance this can be misused to verify certain claims.

A Hunter's identity is not revealed in the update.
In that case a baddie hunter is like an extra kill for the baddies without them having to work for it. I find it better to have the identity revealed. That way a baddie hunter would have to have some reasonable explanaition to why he killed someone. It can still be an extra kill but can't be used against really obvious goodies, like a self-outed seer etc.

Rival: The Player have a rival. The player only wins if said rival is dead at end of game, regardless of result.
Personally I find this role to be OK to have in the rules but not good to actually give to someone since it usually only makes one of the lynches a waste for the goodies. But then again I never really liked neutral roles.

Lover: Each night, the Lover may choose to stay with a player (the target). The Lover and the target are unable to perform any other action during the night. Scans against the Lover's target will scan both without revealing the identity of either. Protection aimed at the target affects the Lover as well, but the Lover can only be directly protected or scanned if staying at home. Attacks against the Lover will fail if the Lover is out. Attacks against the target kills the Lover as well (barring protection). The target will only learn of the visit if he was stopped from performing a nightly activity. The target will not learn the Lovers identity (since the Lover sneaks about in the dark). Should one Lover target a second Lover who has chosen to use their trait (perhaps even on the first Lover), their orders will be resolved simultaneously. The first Lover will spend the night alone in the second absent Lover's house, and will be subject to any orders targeted on the second Lover. The first Lover will not be made aware that the second Lover was absent; perhaps it was the wrong address?
Some people have issues with those lover rules. I don't.

I like this new breed of Werewolf players, I really do. But seeing as they'd probably outclass me I don't have time at the moment, I have to be OUT.

Loads of invites have been sent - let's see who more we'll drag into the net!

Other than my head hurting from trying to understand them and a general feeling that everyone will have at least two roles or traits? No, I don't see any problems :)

Cultist: Works with the Werewolves, and wins if the Werewolves win. If attached, the cultist learns the identity of a Werewolf master at game start and that Werewolf knows the cultist's identity in turn. Cultists may attach themselves and become members of a Pack if both they and a member of that pack send a PM to the Game Moderator requesting to do so. Such a PM may not be revoked. Can both start attached and unattached.

I dont know about all that, i like simple...Like me.

Hunter: The Hunter can send a one time nightly order to kill someone. A Hunter's identity is not revealed in the update.

If the hunter is sneaking around at night to shoot somebody, then it should be a 50/50 dice roll as to if he is seen..

In.

[video=youtube;qt6iEGzLPjg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qt6iEGzLPjg[/video]