• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The idea to selfvote isn't so bad. That should force the packs to turn on eachother. Right now the wolfpacks should be aiming for eachother rather than the weak village. And yet it's back to me and Nautilu?

I can see how the village should have lynch one or both of us early to get the issue out of the system. Now it's been the perfect hiding place for people like gigau/tamius and to some extent reis to keep throwing votes at us. But why would the village go for us now? And more importantly why would the wolves do it? Why not aim for the other pack? Finish them and you have won.

For symmetry I think Nautilu and Steed must have similar roles. Either they are both goodies or they both started as unaligned cultists (can't see how they could be wolves or two sorcerers or aligned cultists). I've been working under the assumptions that they are goodies mostly because Steed acts like one (Nautilu doesn't really) but maybe I'm wrong about this as I've been about many other things this game.

I logged on thinking today I'd vote Yakman. He did sound like a baddie commenting on the second to last update. But now he is the only one defending me. So. Now.. What...

There is always "When all else fails vote the_hdk" but is that the best I can come up with? (and is he in the game?)

My brain has melted.....

UnVote Johho

I need the day to sort myself out..

EDIT: Im suffering from desperation right now and trying to find something/someone to blame.

JOHHO and NAUTILU.

To Lynch or not to Lynch, that is the question!

Basically are they connected? Killing the seer was a pure fluke, nobody could have known as it was the first night before any scans etc were performed.

Didnt the seer confess to Nautilu he was because there rivals?? Thats would have been very stupid, so NO.

Could Nautilu be a sorc and scanned Johho as a cultist or visa versa?? NO, it was the first night again and before scans were performed.

The only scenerio is that Nautilu is a WOLF and Johho is his CULTIST who happens to be a Hunter.

First, would they really risk putting themselves in the limelight so early?
Would the GM really rival up a SEER with a WOLF?
Would Johho throw away his Hunter trait so eagerly when they could just hunt the rival?

None of the above makes sense, thus i cannot see any of it being true.

But was NAUTILU really that lucky to find a Hunter in 2 or 3 private PM's and Also be so lucky that the go and shoot him??
((This is what really bothers me about all this)).

This doesnt make sense, so could be they are Both Baddies.

Could JOHHO be a WOLF and NAUTILU his CULTIST?? NO, Johho wouldnt put himself out there so easy to be scanned. That doesnt make any sense at all.

Its just so Bizzare, that its not right. To be Honest i dont think either are Bad, just UnLucky,
But its the pure fact of 'WHAT IF', thats my only reason i can think of to Lynch them.
Is 'WHAT IF' really the best evidence??

Maybe if they explain there first day actions, i could feel better about it all.

Are they??? Are you trying to keep something quiet afterall.:mellow:
I think all no-kill nights are accounted for. The first was Slinky getting turned and the second was THE_SPLIT losing his blessed. Have there been more than two no-kill nights?

Well played, but I am now quite sure you are a baddie, Johho. You might not have been initially, but you are one now.
I wish...

The no-kills are accounted for and THE_SPLIT even contacted me to save Capt.Kiwi. I don't think the priest's apprentice would do that if I wasn't scanned so that would point to me not being a cultist/sorcerer/apprentice.

THE_SPLIT said:
johho888 said:
THE_SPLIT said:
johho888 said:
THE_SPLIT said:
It is rather imperitive that you do not lynch kiwi. He is not a wolf!
OK
Sorry I belive you are more or less cleared, along with <edited out>.
If you say so. Nautilu and Steed are probably on the same side, whatever side that might be, because of symmetry with the rivalry.

As for the rest, I mentioned Kiwi, randakar and Taii and only Kiwi got votes. So I guess Taii and randakar are baddies (or JL if there is such a thing).
Well the village just killed the priest....

But was NAUTILU really that lucky to find a Hunter in 2 or 3 private PM's and Also be so lucky that the go and shoot him??
((This is what really bothers me about all this)).
Actually he found two hunters, me and snoopdogg, one villager, Adamus, and one unknown, reis91.

Well, I don't think snoopdogg shot you because of this. I sent that to THE_SPLIT minutes before deadline and even if he was in contact with snoopdogg (I have no idea if he was) why would he act on it?

@Steed: I acted on Nautilu's request because I falsly assumed that he could become a dangerous neutral (looking like a goodie to the scanners but working for the baddies). I was also hoping that if I helped him first he would share whatever his other spamees had said and we would possibly find baddies or safe goodies from those responses. I also didn't think the GM would give the seer a rival so at worst I thought I'd kill one villager and instead the first day vote would mean something other than two villager rivals going after eachother.

johho888 said:
Nautilu said:
As we are starting down the trail it seems that I have encountered an issues that some of you might help me solve. You see Cakravarti is an evil, evil man and he is also my rival, who needs to be excluded from this glorious company. Should something terrible befell to him, you will forever have my gratitude. As the rival wins as long as his nemesis is dead, should something happen to Cak I will help anyone who brings me his head.
An interesting proposition... And a bit of a dilemma for me.

I will do my best to keep you on the goodie team by bringing him down. However if your rival gets eaten I'll have to assume that you contacted a baddie and you are now working for the baddies. And since you know that I know you'd had to have the baddies eat me too (and everyone else you might have asked for help). So you have more or less blackmailed me into helping you first. I'm impressed. *grumble* :p

BTW are you sure you want his head, wouldn't his scalp be more in character here? ;)

Ive cleared my head again,, I know, I know im changing my mind, but Johho and Nautilu should be UnVoted. At the end of the day, they arnt going anywhere, we cant lose the game yet with them alive, so its wasted Lynch's.

For Johho and Nautilu to be working together from Day 1 is slim- no chance.

In this situation of the wagon train self combusting. id look for wolves in dark corners and under barrels.
We either lynch quiet players or go back and lynch someone who was close to being tied in a deadline vote to give us some clues?

Vote YAKMAN

Focusing on the same players over and over again is bad for the village. I find it unlikely tht we have a wolf hunter or a wolf rivaling a seer. Therefore I think we need to look for someone else.

Vote Yakman

I am not sure why it continue to go down to two people who have the last chance of being a goodie.
I am going to vote reis, he has been suspiciously lynching baddies left and right and advocating my own death without a look at evidence.
Vote Reis91

Finally get some time to get a good look at this mess we all made..

do you guys really think that adamus is a baddie? i don't think this is a good lynch.

well, he's not on my pack.
and paendrag and randakar would have mentioned if he was one of their cultists. so... not a fake outing.
anyhoo, the guy was already run up twice. new people would have been nice.

vote paendrag

he unvoted adamus, and voted for capt. kiwi.

YOU GUYS NEVER EVER LISTEN.

vote Boris ze Spider who willingly voted for adamus.

johho is NOT A BAD GUY. no gm is going to give a hunter trait to a werewolf. do not vote for him. he is a stupid villager and nothing more.

Now I know that inconsistency is a Yakman™ but this is just too much..
Does he do this to throw us off track or??..

I also have a part in killing our priest but an outing is an outing and I have seen what happens when people do not react on those..
Just as it was just as crucial that we lynched someone who did a fake outing..

Its good that some people are atleast trying to make up a list on whom they suspect the most..
So here's mine :

Yakman : Look above.
Reis 91 : Seems to try to steer us just before deadline.
Deagadiah : Something about him that tickles my diper.

Now on the Johho subject I just don't know.. I've never seen him behaving this irregular before but I can't see the profit he'd make by doing what he did..
Nautilu I'd say he's just a rival who took an early chance on getting rid of his nemesis.. Eat or get eaten.. Might be cultist but I don't think so.

For now

VOTE YAKMAN

Vote Snoopdogg.
We should all kill ourselves in a massive tie. Anyone who breaks it must be a wolf.

This man speaks sense... for once.

vote reis

The guardian angel rises from the dead after 3 days and nights, give or take!

But he is now just a regular villager :(

These three posts makes those three posters suspect to my eyes. All three posts really look like futile attempts for an alibi.

Added to the fact that you guys want to keep Johho in your midst, and to this sensible argument :

I am not sure why it continue to go down to two people who have the last chance of being a goodie.
I am going to vote reis, he has been suspiciously lynching baddies left and right and advocating my own death without a look at evidence.
Vote Reis91

Therefore :

Unvote Johho
Vote Reis

Official Votecount - 4h30m to deadline:

Reis 4 - Nautilu (572), the_hdk (573), Falc2 (574), Gigau (553,576)
Johho 3 - Xaldin (546), Telesien (549), Deadhaidh (559)
Yakman 3 - Steed (550,563,569), Boris (570), Paendrag (575)
Nautilu 2 - Tamius (552), Reis (535,562)
Snoop 1 - Snoop (531)
Boris 1 - Yakman (555)
the_hdk 1 - Johho (571)

Reis vote on Nautlilu in post 548 invalid due to missing unvote - Sorted in 562 though.

Not voted: None... :)

Remember that Update will be delayed tonight. I kindly ask those who are lynched to keep their roles to themselves until update is posted - Thanks.

Well, I'll jump on the Yakwagon I guess
unvote Johho, vote Yakman
Honestly though I'm just flailing now. Nothing makes sense

I am still puzzled why Johho agreed to help Nautilu and until I see reasonable explanation, I see no reason to unvote him

Well, I'll jump on the Yakwagon I guess
unvote Johho, vote Yakman
Honestly though I'm just flailing now. Nothing makes sense

Thats the whole point,, nothing does make sense and we need to find some kind of plan to go forward and get wolves. :unsure:

Regarding Johho and Nat, we can just keep then on the back burner. We need baddies to start some voting analysis, Lynching Johho or Nat wont help us.