• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well crap. Although I guess Adamus was a potential future baddie.

Yeah, that's what one would call a "preemptive strike", right ?

I still wait the moment i will be able to tell "i told you so", when we finally learn that Johho is a baddie like i've been saying for quite some time.

Can we have a volunteer for today's dead important goodie?
Me, me! Pick me!

I'm a goodie. I did some important stuff to derail the game (does that count?)

OK, let's see what we have.

All no-kill nights are accounted for. That's good.

Are they??? Are you trying to keep something quiet afterall.:mellow:

This needs some deep thought process before we all self combust..

Maybe if we are killing goodies and so good at it, then it might be time to test theorys... Ive been racking my brain over Nautilu and Johho and the first days actions, i cant put my finger on it, but the more i think about it, the more its not right.

I just dont know yet.. Need sleep to clear the mind.

Yeah, that's what one would call a "preemptive strike", right ?

I still wait the moment i will be able to tell "i told you so", when we finally learn that Johho is a baddie like i've been saying for quite some time.

I wouldn't be surprised. I would lynch Nautilu first, though.

vote Nautilu

With everything looking worse than in a zombie apocalypse, I should probably find some comfort in the old habits...

Vote Johho

I wouldn't be surprised. I would lynch Nautilu first, though.

vote Nautilu

The thing with Nautilu is, what kind of Rival would the GM give the Seer.. Thats the key. He cant give him a wolf as a rival as thats just mayhem, seer hunted, job done.

Does he give the seer a Sorc or cultist rival?? I just dont think so, but then it still stinks a bit even when i say it doesnts.

I was pondering over the thought that 'why did nautilu only send out 2 pm's and managed to hook a hunter, who then also shot him for him?? That some pure good fortune or a deep minded ploy between the 2. But then they wouldnt know he was the seer, so that wasnt the plan either..

God Sake, i just dont get it.

Tell you what,, let lynch Johho and go against everything ive said. If he is good, then Nautilu is good.

Vote JOHHO

The thing with Nautilu is, what kind of Rival would the GM give the Seer.. Thats the key. He cant give him a wolf as a rival as thats just mayhem, seer hunted, job done.

Does he give the seer a Sorc or cultist rival?? I just dont think so, but then it still stinks a bit even when i say it doesnts.

I was pondering over the thought that 'why did nautilu only send out 2 pm's and managed to hook a hunter, who then also shot him for him?? That some pure good fortune or a deep minded ploy between the 2. But then they wouldnt know he was the seer, so that wasnt the plan either..

Tell you what,, let lynch Johho and go against everything ive said. If he is good, then Nautilu is good.

Vote JOHHO

The GM would give the Seer a Sorcerer rival. It makes complete sense. Both cannot hunt each other at beginning, but can find people who can do that for them. I think Nautilu sent more than 2 PM's, at least 3, to my knowledge. A bit more likely is that Nautilu found a cultist hunter in the first night, and then sent the mass PM as cover, to give a semblance of plausibility to Johho's decision. What do you think?

I would invert your reasoning, I would say that we should lynch Nautilu to figure out Johho.

This is a sure epic village fail again... Vote Johho???? For gods sake why.. He is a confirmed Hunter with no skill anymore..

Do you think a wolf can be a hunter?? I doubt it very much

So is he a cultist/hunter?? Maybe/Maybe not. But we do have a priest left and i say scan Johho before we lynch him.
What a wasted lynch on somebody who can be a JL voice.. Come on people, have sense!!!!

Johho is a very bad and wasted lynch, this just plays into the wolves hands and wastes more time.

Im gutted we lost 3 goodies on trot, im just as suspect as anybody as i voted Suri to take it further away from a tie.
I say lets go for a quiet voter and see what happens, i will choose in the morning.

JOHHO IS A BAD LYNCH!!

*Priest please scan him and get this sorted*

Vote JOHHO

:rofl:

In any case, i agree, i'd like to finally prove to you all i was right all along : Johho is a baddie. He even made sure he could be scanned and sorted by giving the final vote (after several switches) on the Priest.

Vote Johho

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo

You idiots, as long as my killers live this wagon train is doomed...

Yeaaaaaaassssssssssssss.......

Go after my murderers, thats right, deliver sweet vengeance upon them so that ye shall be delivered from ye curse....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

YOU GUYS NEVER EVER LISTEN.

vote Boris ze Spider who willingly voted for adamus.

johho is NOT A BAD GUY. no gm is going to give a hunter trait to a werewolf. do not vote for him. he is a stupid villager and nothing more.

johho is NOT A BAD GUY. no gm is going to give a hunter trait to a werewolf. do not vote for him. he is a stupid villager and nothing more.

Ive been saying that all along, but i just cant leave it alone anymore. I cant see Johho being bad at all, but this is WW, nothing is simple straight cut.
I cant rest knowing that Johho is playing us all like an olf fiddle.
Because it doesnt make sense to lynch Johho, then it makes total sense to do it.

VOTE JOHHO
A hunter wolf is farfetched, but apparently possible, and in any case he deserves it for screwing us on night 1.