• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Official Votecount - 1h40m to deadline

Adamus 12 - The_Split(462), Paendrag (465), Tamius (468), Randy (469), Snoop (470), Telesien (475), Deaghaidh (477), Steed (479), Boris (495), the_hdk (505), Adamus (506), Reis (516)
Johho 2 - Gigau (473), Xaldin (489)
Randy 2 - Johho (467,509), Nautilu (510)
Paendrag 1 - Yakman (471),

Not Voted: None!

Wow. That's lopsided. Adamus has over twice all the other candidates combined.

It is purposefully so. The leader role in this game has a restriction, it needs someone else to have 50% of the votes of the lead runner.
You are right of course but do you really think someone would dare even if there was a valid alternative target today?

You are right of course but do you really think someone would dare even if there was a valid alternative target today?

Oh, I Dare, I Dare......

Sheet.

Edit: right thats me gone for afew hours now until after deadline. I forgive you village for this one but dont be so fail as the last few days. Ill be watching..over in the comfy corner.. Eating pocorn with rendap, so please for my poor dead sake, do well!

Last edited:
Deadline come and gone

Official Votecount - Deadline:

Adamus 12 - The_Split(462), Paendrag (465), Tamius (468), Randy (469), Snoop (470), Telesien (475), Deaghaidh (477), Steed (479), Boris (495), the_hdk (505), Adamus (506), Reis (516)
Johho 2 - Gigau (473), Xaldin (489)
Randy 2 - Johho (467,509), Nautilu (510)
Paendrag 1 - Yakman (471),

Not Voted: None!
Missed 1 Vote: the_hdk, Deaghaidh

Day 4 / Night 4:

The Settlers were still wary as the Wagon Train moved on the Fourth Morning. 3 days in a row they had killed good lawmen! First a Guardian Angel, next a Padre and finally a Priest! Not again, the Settlers promised themselves. No more!

Yet they were still on the lookout for Sioux Indians and anyone else out to harm the innocent.

And the Settlers remembered 1 thing. There was 1 specific member of the Wagon Train who had pointed to the late Captain James Tiberius Kirk more than anyone else. So far that he even claimed that he knew he was a Rotten Apple.

That Person was Adamus. And the whole wagon train wondered why he had made such a claim. As everyone discussed this, there was almost full agreement that Adamus had to die! Now they only had to find out how and who to do it.

Yet, as the Wagon Train passed through a sleepy village an old dog ran in front of 1 of the Wagons. The driver, who was none other than the unfortunate Adamus, had no chance of stopping, much less avoiding running over the dog.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" a yell sounded and a Cowboy rose from a chair outside the local Saloon!

Adamus tried to explain himself, but 5 additional Cowboys arrived from the Saloon and there was no further discussion. It was time for a duel on Main Street at High Noon!

The whole Wagon Train stopped and gathered. It would be wrong to say, that there was sorrow in the eyes of the Settlers as the Cowboy and Adamus stepped up.

Or rather, when 5 Cowboys carried Adamus into the street and placed him there.

I'll save you all from the gristly details, but Adamus is now resting in peace, in the local cemetary, with 4 bullets in his chest.

He was rather Chaotic and some might even say Cursed - Yet before he met that dog in an unnamed Town in the West, he had never harmed another being in his life.

After the Bloodlust of the Cowboys had been satisfied with the blood of the innocent, the Wagon Train moved on for the remaining hours of the day. When they halted for the night and gethered for Dinner,
there was not much talking. The Settlers were subdued by another innocent death, but at least they had not done the deed themselves this time.

Yet it had become a tradition in the Wagon Train that 1 important member would die per day.

That tradition would not be broken today as The_Split was found dead in his wagon the next morning. There were no sign of Violence, no marks on the skin and the Settlers never found out what killed him.

What they did find, was a Priest Collar as well as a Uniform alike the one carried by Captain James T. Kirk. There was no doubt.

The departed priest had an apprentice who is no longer among the living. Yet he had lived a blessed life and had survived at least 1 accident previously.

Adamus the Cursed Villager was shot down in a duel over a run over Dog at High Noon.
The_Split the previously blessed, previously Priests Apprentice, now Priest was found dead in his wagon by causes unknown.

Day 5 Voting and Orders may now commence

Last edited:
GM Announcement - Next update Tuesday evening will be delayed for 2-3 hours due to RL issues. Deadline remains 1900 GMT as normal.

Sub me out please

Nothing to do with the state of the game - it's more that I've come to realize that the current spell of incredibly busy days won't really let up for at least another week, and I can't commit the amount of time to this game that it truly deserves. (And needs, I might add..)

Falc2 is now subbing Randy.

Zombie! Werewolf! Zombie werewolf!

And a loss from the ComfyCorner(tm) - Yet, we have a new participant joining us. Fresh supply of Popcorn waiting for Adamus when he gets here... :)

OK, let's see what we have.

Since Slinky was hunted there should be at least two packs.
In a 3 pack setup there should be about 12 baddies but I doubt it's possble that we or they wouldn't have hit someone else than Slinky by now so lets go with 2 packs.

24 starting players, two packs should give us about 8 baddies - all alive and well. That's bad.

We've seen 3 dead cursed players so there shouldn't be too many left of those. That's good.
All no-kill nights are accounted for. That's good.

There are 15 players alive so the baddies already outnumbers the goodies, which is bad. The packs are evenly matches, which is good.

Slinky the baddie voted gigau on his one baddie day but gigau wasn't in any immediate danger. Still that makes gigau a slightly less likely packmate of Slinky's.

Two of the voting races we've had, Kiwi vs Adamus and Suirantes vs Adamus, were goodie vs goodie so don't tell us anything. The remaining vote race was Nautilu vs Falc1 - unknown vs goodie. IIRC telesien and I apart from Nautilu are the only ones alive that have been in vote races but it was earlier in the day and not around deadline.

THE_SPLIT was hunted twice. Not sure how many knew he was a priest/apprentice but he was a very obvious goodie so it might not have been a sell out. However if it was a sell out I'd guess you'd find THE_SPLIT's contact among the ones that tried to save Kiwi yesterday.