• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'd like my name struck from the records of those who voted for Kiwi, thank you!
Then put my name in there instead. I don't know what got into me yesterday since I failed to get the last of the big four. Am I beginning to lose it?

GATHER ROUND GUYS, GATHER ROUND

I want to apologise for yesterday. I hope you all understand that i did it to save myself (as i have noone else to do it for me)

I rolled the dice and lost on Kiwi, it was an obvious save Fake JL announcement and im pretty confused as to how it worked really as it was clear i went for kiwi as he had the second to most votes.

Anyway, i deserve to be lynched, thats fine. But i thought i would say that i am a villager so if you are to kill me, please dont waste this day, run up another candidate, work hard as you will be disaapointed by tommorow if you dont.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

The only way to save this wagon train is to kill my murderers...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo

Don't say i didnt warn you... thats all im saying.

Vote Adamus

They havent heeded my warnings and Im a scary ass muthafucka ghost whose predictions of doom and gloom have come right at every turn...What makes you think they'll heed yours...?

They havent heeded my warnings and Im a scary ass muthafucka ghost whose predictions of doom and gloom have come right at every turn...What makes you think they'll heed yours...?

they will not. Ill be seeing you in the afterlife shortly. Rendap save me a seat and some popcorn.. Sweet of you have it?

You bastard, you are just doing this to spite me arent you?

they will not. Ill be seeing you in the afterlife shortly. Rendap save me a seat and some popcorn.. Sweet of you have it?

With Pleasure. The ConfyCorner(tm) is waiting. I got you a seat next to Cakr. I'll also prepare some fresh popcorn for tonight.

Official Votecount - 5h to deadline

Adamus 11 - The_Split(462), Paendrag (465), Tamius (468), Randy (469), Snoop (470), Telesien (475), Deaghaidh (477), Steed (479), Boris (495), the_hdk (505), Adamus (506)
Johho 2 - Gigau (473), Xaldin (489)
Randy 2 - Johho (467,509), Nautilu (510)
Paendrag 1 - Yakman (471),

Not Voted: Reis

I'm fine with Randnakar next, but this night, Adamus must die.

thats fine, just dont be too over the top about me needing the lynch as you maybe a suspect after tonight.

Adamus the advice giver and lynchee elect.

GATHER ROUND GUYS, GATHER ROUND

I want to apologise for yesterday. I hope you all understand that i did it to save myself (as i have noone else to do it for me)

I rolled the dice and lost on Kiwi, it was an obvious save Fake JL announcement and im pretty confused as to how it worked really as it was clear i went for kiwi as he had the second to most votes.

Anyway, i deserve to be lynched, thats fine. But i thought i would say that i am a villager so if you are to kill me, please dont waste this day, run up another candidate, work hard as you will be disaapointed by tommorow if you dont.

Bulls***. Anyway, I have a monopoly on those fake JL announcements, so either way...

vote Adamus

Bulls***. Anyway, I have a monopoly on those fake JL announcements, so either way...

vote Adamus

your ignorance disappoints me reis. I hope you are a wolf.. For the sake of my opinion of you.

Adamus the opinion giver and lynchee elect.

thats fine, just dont be too over the top about me needing the lynch as you maybe a suspect after tonight.

Adamus the advice giver and lynchee elect.

Fair enough. I'll go on record now as saying I don't have any special knowledge that Adamus is a baddie, it just seems like the most reasonable explanation.

Fair enough. I'll go on record now as saying I don't have any special knowledge that Adamus is a baddie, it just seems like the most reasonable explanation.

well done packmate. You should be safe from those pesky villagers now ;)

Official Votecount - 1h40m to deadline

Adamus 12 - The_Split(462), Paendrag (465), Tamius (468), Randy (469), Snoop (470), Telesien (475), Deaghaidh (477), Steed (479), Boris (495), the_hdk (505), Adamus (506), Reis (516)
Johho 2 - Gigau (473), Xaldin (489)
Randy 2 - Johho (467,509), Nautilu (510)
Paendrag 1 - Yakman (471),

Not Voted: None!