• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
monster!!!!
Well, I seem to recall that innocent little pixie developping into something, eh, I think the word might be... well, there is probably no other word for it... a pervert. Dancing on a giant phallos and stuff. So I'm not so sure who was the beauty and who was the beast there. ;)

Well, I seem to recall that innocent little pixie developping into something, eh, I think the word might be... well, there is probably no other word for it... a pervert. Dancing on a giant phallos and stuff. So I'm not so sure who was the beauty and who was the beast there. ;)

Glad you remembered,, innocent and Paendrag dont go together..

Glad you remembered,, innocent and Paendrag dont go together..

You both shall burn in flames if you touch a innocent little child like me... Yes I know you both you cahooting scoundrels... Even at my young age I can recognise two nogodders.... Please won't someone think about the children....

I'll think of the children.

As long as you don't expect me to do anything about it.

I'll think of the children.

As long as you don't expect me to do anything about it.

I expect that the heavenly wrath shall come upon those who'd touch my innocent little ass..
Surly a benivolent diety would understand this... *wink wink*

Baby doc shall go unharmed I tell thee...

I expect that the heavenly wrath shall come upon those who'd touch my innocent little ass..
Surly a benivolent diety would understand this... *wink wink*

See.... See everybody.... little ass, Bady doc, wink wink, is this the words coming from a cute innocent baby!!! I think not.

Its more like chucky reincarnated, by day its 'oh play with me' , 'your my best friend' , 'I love you' ... and then night fall comes and its all knives, swearing and generally attempted murders..
I say put the baby in the corner, chain it up and guard it with a shotgun...

65978588.jpg

I hope not.

Although why someone would think a ransom on a wanted poster for a negroe would be for an astounding $30,000 beats me, regardless of what he has done. And why would they put their money in a thermometer? Must be something to do with him being a doctor, I guess. And who took the missing $22,463? Anyway, $7,537 is plenty for everyone. Who's up for forming a posse?

See.... See everybody.... little ass, Bady doc, wink wink, is this the words coming from a cute innocent baby!!! I think not.

Its more like chucky reincarnated, by day its 'oh play with me' , 'your my best friend' , 'I love you' ... and then night fall comes and its all knives, swearing and generally attempted murders..
I say put the baby in the corner, chain it up and guard it with a shotgun...

I've never... Nobody puts Baby in a corner!!
Especially not Mongrels like you. And i think I can speak for the whole esteemed wagon park when I say.... drop dead in a perfectly leagal way..

65978588.jpg

I hope not.

Although why someone would think a ransom on a wanted poster for a negroe would be for an astounding $30,000 beats me, regardless of what he has done. And why would they put their money in a thermometer? Must be something to do with him being a doctor, I guess. And who took the missing $22,463? Anyway, $7,537 is plenty for everyone. Who's up for forming a posse?

Zeb was it?? Now listen up gramps.. I don't know how you took your time machine and fond that quite handsome picture of me.. It might be that I will in the future have a hard time transporting me to the law enforcers whom I love so much.. It might even be that prices for transportation is ridicoulos high for a man of my stature.. All valid explanations..
So give me that poster and you never mention it again and I never mention you can timetravel..
..Or else..

Baby doc gets his weapons of doom ready

For the good of the wagon train, i took a peek inside your trunk and my word, arnt we a big fat liar..

I found some interesting baby photos of you before you joined this adventure.

And if that wasnt bad enough, your even showing off on this one!!

Evil doesnt even cover what you are young man.

I think that Johho's posse idea needs taking to the next level,, im in!!

I urge all the good and decent folks in our wagon trail to stand up and defend me, the innocent little child that these two monsters are trying to get rid off.. I know their agenda and while I'm not one to gossip I will have to take the leaf out of my mouth about them..

I have it on very good athourity that they are both in fact and without a doubt........ Injun -lovers.. Yes its true both Zeb and Mongo are in cahoots with the devlish Indians that will stop at nothing to destroy our colonisation that is our god given right.. What makes it worse and this I'm sure of, is that Injuns eat... BABIES... Yes true story..
Now their motive is known so I beg you to watch over my cradle at night..

The lone Ranger rides up to the devillish talking baby....

"Please stop spouting your racist ideology against the good, kindly, environmentally friendly Injuns. If you dont Im going to have to settle this some other way..."

*taps suggestively at his silver gun*

The lone Ranger rides up to the devillish talking baby....

"Please stop spouting your racist ideology against the good, kindly, environmentally friendly Injuns. If you dont Im going to have to settle this some other way..."

*taps suggestively at his silver gun*

So all the Injun-lovers show their real faces huh.. We'll I'll make no easy meal...
You know I had you tagged down since you keep running around with that Tonto dude but I was giving you the benefeit of doubt..
No matter.. When we are attacked by your trio's friends, the baby eating Injuns, people will see what you're made of..

To all the rest I say...Come on people love me..

The utterly cute Baby Doc plays peek-a-boo... And noone with a hearth can keep their eyes dry

Did you see what Zeb did when I was taking my midday nap??..

crazyoldman.jpg

Zeb Macahan goes crazy when he sees babys...

in.

Guys, we already had a babies's game... this is only for real men.

Hey-O Silver!

Now that right there is something I could agree with stranger...

Serves you right... you voted me lynched in the lite, right, Bert ? :p

Yea and Im gonna kill you this game as well biatch...:ninja::cool:

Oh and you can be Bret Maverick all you want coz im da Lohn Ranja!:cool:

I iz kewler dan u biatch!