• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
So wolves don't find out that they hunted a cursed player that joined them? That is unexpected.
Yes, they do. Slinky was hunted by two different wolfpacks.

So wolves don't find out that they hunted a cursed player that joined them? That is unexpected.

Im not sure whether i should take this comment with compassion or suspicion..

for now i will..

Hunter Kill Telesien

vote telesien.

hi wolf.

Yes, kill the man who had his hair taken by injuns and is the best damn shot with rifle around here rolleyes2.gif

Well, my suspicions lie on Nautilu, Xaldin, and Deaghaidh.

Nautilu, because I wanted him dead and he didn't die. Gr.
Xaldin, because he sealed Falc's fate, and then made a what turned out to be pointless gesture trying to save him.
Deaghaidh, because he tried to vote Falc miles after the deadline and failed. He was probably confused so I'll let him get away with that.

I don't think telesien is particularly likely to be a wolf, that post is in no way incriminating.

Therefore,

Vote Xaldin31

I can't help but notice that Split was very virulent to condemn Falc, an innocent villager....

Well, my suspicions lie on Nautilu, Xaldin, and Deaghaidh.

Nautilu, because I wanted him dead and he didn't die. Gr.
Xaldin, because he sealed Falc's fate, and then made a what turned out to be pointless gesture trying to save him.
Deaghaidh, because he tried to vote Falc miles after the deadline and failed. He was probably confused so I'll let him get away with that.

I don't think telesien is particularly likely to be a wolf, that post is in no way incriminating.

Therefore,

Vote Xaldin31

Xaldin looks pretty innocent in my book. That "pretend to save someone" schtick doesn't get pulled a lot, and newbies doing it? I don't see that happening.

I can't help but notice that Split was very virulent to condemn Falc, an innocent villager....

SPLIT tends to be full of it.

Actually, he seems to be even more full of it than usual. Something's up.

Vote THE_SPLIT

i just want everyone to know that due to my work, i will not be available to comment/vote in the hours close to the deadline after tomorrow (and this has been the case so far).

that being said, i'll jump on the wagon:

Vote Telesien in lieu of any other information.

TrialforMurder.jpg

vote Nautilu, again. Unless someone has a solid case against a wolf, I don't expect to change.

Rendap could make Seer - Goodie pair... but it's been done quite a few times on past games already, so he might have decided to innovate and give it a twist. And what better twist than to put in a sorcerer-seer pair, being that initially none has the means (apart from the vote) to kill the other guy, but with their scans, both can gain access to someone to do the job for them. It would be fairly unexpected for most of the playerbase, since most people's idea of rival is two guys on the same side. And I think Rendap is likely to think as I described above, so Nautilu makes sense as a lynch.

Hope that answers the questions, gentlemen.

Welcome to Failville, population 21.

Vote Adamus

Because I'm sick of "hunter kill telesien". Serious vote will come later.

Quick thoughts:

I buy telesien's confusion about Slinky the Cursed. Not a wolf, but could be sorceror/cultist of course.

Xaldin's attempted snipe wouldn't have saved Falc anyway, and why leave it as a snipe?

Welcome to Failville, population 21.

Vote Adamus

Because I'm sick of "hunter kill telesien". Serious vote will come later.

Quick thoughts:

I buy telesien's confusion about Slinky the Cursed. Not a wolf, but could be sorceror/cultist of course.

Xaldin's attempted snipe wouldn't have saved Falc anyway, and why leave it as a snipe?
because last time i attempted to save someone in ww, someone quick voted for him at the end. and reason for the first question is that i could find no vote count :confused:

Congratulations village. Day one you hunt the seer and day 2 you lynch the GA. Muppets.