• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Rereading the thread I think gigau looks worse then Telesien for his "I'll read the thread more tomorrow" comment if we want more options. OTOH making a 4-way TIE wouldn't make me look any worse than I already do, would it? It is tempting...

vote gigau

Okay, so the fact that i have too much work and not ben able to read every post carefully... and notice that i see posts that come out of the blue, clearly indicating that i've missed some things in the thread... all that make me a baddie ?

for the moment, given what i've had time to read, i've seen no hard evidence, no good case on anyone in particular. Only that it seems to some that "Nautilu is the sorceror" but is a "more or less confirmed goodie" to others... Falc seems suspect for saying "I really want to know if Nautilu's a baddie or a goodie."

If someone has some concrete piece of evidence to defend Nautilu, Johho or Falc, please share (or point me towards it if i missed it). If not, i'll keep my vote on the guy who hunted our Seer.... crime in itself.

If someone has some concrete piece of evidence to defend Nautilu, Johho or Falc, please share (or point me towards it if i missed it). If not, i'll keep my vote on the guy who hunted our Seer.... crime in itself.
The problem is that unless you believe he is also a baddie, you are needlessly weakening the village even further.

Yes, I voted for him, but so far he is my best lead.

Normally I'm all for more choice but why pick on Telesien and gigau here? At least there is reason why people are voting me, Nautilu or Falc.

It is day one.

Stop smoking crack.... Neither nau nor johho are good targets! How difficult is this to understand!where is aok euro i5? Thiss brain dead simposium would not happen if they were still around

Stop smoking crack.... Neither nau nor johho are good targets! How difficult is this to understand!where is aok euro i5? Thiss brain dead simposium would not happen if they were still around
I am prepared to listen. What make Falc better target?

unOfficial Votecount

Falc 6 - The_Split (241), Steed (243), Paendrag (245), Nautilu (247), Snoop (174, 262), Johho (259, 267)
Nautilu 5 - Reis (205), Falc (227), Adamus (228), Tamius (254), Deaghaidh (168, 260)
Johho 3 - Gigau (172), Suirantes (177), Telesien (170, 256)
Telesien 3 - Boris (169,171), Mr. G (248), Taiisatai (200,210, 251)
Gigau 2 - Randakar (226), Slinky (255)
Boris 1 - Yakman (184)
Snoop 1 - Capt. Kiwi (199)

Not Voted 2 - the_hdk, Xaldin

I am sure you are, I know you are a noob in this.... Just make sure when you lynch two goodies you have a good exuse why you did this!

We dont need a double lynch right now either, lets see where the vote snipes come in.

I am sure you are, I know you are a noob in this.... Just make sure when you lynch two goodies you have a good exuse why you did this!
Well I am prepared to listen even when it comes to things I am experienced in. You just need to have something worthwile to say :)

Unvote gigau
Vote johho888

of those in the lead, his actions smell the most

Okay, lemme guess, at least some people are voting me because they've been contacted by Steed, my Rival.

So I'm only going to say this once: remember what happened last time someone got their Rival killed?

Well I am prepared to listen even when it comes to things I am experienced in. You just need to have something worthwile to say :)

Rivals are almost always on the same side in games. Johho's actions probably make more sense as a goodie, as he was potentially putting a target on himself for not too much gain as a baddie, but that one's a bit shakier. Falc is the ony other choice, so I'm going with that.

Rivals are almost always on the same side in games. Johho's actions probably make more sense as a goodie, as he was potentially putting a target on himself for not too much gain as a baddie, but that one's a bit shakier. Falc is the ony other choice, so I'm going with that.

But if the story is true, it was Nautilu who was the rival. I am not saying I believe it, but if there was any denial of it, I must have missed it.