• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Wow's two top runners are more or less confirmed goodies - definitely something I have not seen happen in this game - ever...... now the question is how to end this "assinine" behavior.... As of right now the shadow falls on the people who are lynching Nautilu..... The most obvious standout here is Falc with his golden nugget of a reason "I really want to know if Nautilu's a baddie or a goodie." , Randy also comes close with :" Could be Seer-cultist rivals." I have one answer to this NO this can not happen for one simple reason: GM redundancy. It makes no sense to have goodie-baddie rivalry for one simple reason - there is that rivalry in place by default. The goodies can not win if the baddies are alive and the baddies win when there is no goodies left alive.... so why include that ..... that's right there is no reason. With that being said, I urge everyone to VOTE FALC. He should know better than to post non-logical arguments here.... And also anyone voting johho or nau should be put on the possible wolf list ASAP. Vote Falc

Well hi there.. Want to shake my rattle.. It always makes me laugh.

How about Mongo shake your neck,, that make me laugh.. ha...haha.......hahaha.....ha.........ha.

How about we all stand in a circle and have a shootout.... That shoud do the trick.

Its the first vote,, its all about random pointy finger time. Johho could be an evil Hunter, do they do cultist-hunters?? but id rather leave it as a backburner choice for now, as for the PM's id rather get my head round the jist of it all before go voting towards that.

So do i vote to lynch the Baby....hmmmmm... not just yet, he is contained for now.

instead its a case of.. Vote FALC
just incase the vote on him was a wolf to wolf throw away vote. :glare:

Official Votecount - 5½h to deadline:

Nautilu 4 - Reis (205), Taiisatai (200,210), Falc (227), Adamus (228)
Johho 3 - Gigau (172), Snoop (174), Suirantes (177)
Falc 2 - The_Split (241), Steed (243)
Yakman 1 - Deaghaidh (168)
Boris 1 - Yakman (184)
Mr. G 1 - Telesien (170)
Telesien 1 - Boris (169,171)
Snoop 1 - Capt. Kiwi (199)
Gigau 1 - Randakar (226)

Deahghaids votes on Split in post 207 and on Nautilu in post 212 are invalid due to missing unvote.
Suirantes vote on Naulitu in post 223 invalid due to missing unvote.

Not Voted: Paendrag, the_hdk, Tamius, Xaldin, Nautilu, Slinky, Mr. G, Johho

Don't expect any further Official Votecounts until close to Deadline OR past it as per previous message.

How about Mongo shake your neck,, that make me laugh.. ha...haha.......hahaha.....ha.........ha.
You buffon.. Let go of me.. And wipe that drool in the corner of your lip.. Bah..

As much as it hurts me that Mongo does have a point and why not give a larger playing field to the votes..
Makes it easier to look at later..

VOTE FALC

Bah! Vote Telesien

Randy also comes close with :" Could be Seer-cultist rivals." I have one answer to this NO this can not happen for one simple reason: GM redundancy. It makes no sense to have goodie-baddie rivalry for one simple reason - there is that rivalry in place by default. The goodies can not win if the baddies are alive and the baddies win when there is no goodies left alive.... so why include that ..... that's right there is no reason

Nonsense. You are effectively saying 'they are already rivals because they're not on the same team, ergo they cannot be rivals' but that is a huge pile of donkey manure if I've ever seen one. If they are on different sides *they do not know that for certain*. Whereas if they are rivals, they are told to kill that specific person right off the bat. HUGE difference.
Besides, a seer can win the game with cultists or sorcerers still alive. There is no problem with that. All a Seer needs to do is to kill all wolves in order to win. Cultists and sorcerers are merely nice-to-haves.

So no: Nautilu is NOT cleared in any way, shape, or form. Nor is Johho.

That being said, I am seriously curious about this whole PM business: What did he send, to whom, and how did various people react to it?

Which vote was that??

Split voted him the post above me [*241], so thought id see if it was a sneaky wolf on wolf first day vote, which they like to get in early doors.
Maybe nothing, but im not happy voting Johho yet and im not starting a bandwagon on Nautilu either.. Closer voting is better for judging later.

That being said, I am seriously curious about this whole PM business: What did he send, to whom, and how did various people react to it?
You've seen what he sent to me. I could post my response as well if you are interested.

I asked Nautilu about who he PMed and how they reacted. This was his reply:

Nautilu said:
Same thing as was said to you - this went out to reis, snoopwolf, and adamus. I had no idea, the setup would be so stupid.

As you can see he only answered the first part and not the more interesting part about reactions. I also feel the second sentence to be interesting and pointing to Nautilu being a goodie.

Vote gigau

We need more choice

Worst day ever. Idiots at work and now I keep getting votes and requests for my hunt? :(

Anyway... If I decide that Nautilu was really the one who asked for help, I must also ask why did Johho decided to use his only hunt this way? I don't think that Nautilu could have provided him with anything useful...

When I look at this from the perspective of a player on day one who gets strange PM asking for help, there is only one case in which I might know something that would push me towards doing this. The only person who knows who the wolves are is someone who is also wolf or connected with them. Other players wouldn't know whom to trust. Also hunting Cakravati in the wolfish style would give Nautilu too important information.

So untill I get new hint:

Unvote Mr.G

Vote Johho

unOfficial Votecount

Nautilu 4 - Reis (205), Falc (227), Adamus (228), Tamius (254)
Johho 4 - Gigau (172), Snoop (174), Suirantes (177), Telesien (170, 256)
Falc 4 - The_Split (241), Steed (243), Paendrag (245), Nautilu (247)
Telesien 3 - Boris (169,171), Mr. G (248), Taiisatai (200,210, 251)
Gigau 2 - Randakar (226), Slinky (255)
Yakman 1 - Deaghaidh (168)
Boris 1 - Yakman (184)
Snoop 1 - Capt. Kiwi (199)

Not Voted: the_hdk, Xaldin, Johho

Oh, Rendap... I totally see what you did here.

Nautilu is the sorceror. Lynch him. Vote Nautilu.
Since reis91 was one of the people contacted by Nautilu I wonder if there is something more to this than just assuming there is a seer/sorcerer rivalry?

Wow's two top runners are more or less confirmed goodies - definitely something I have not seen happen in this game - ever...... now the question is how to end this "assinine" behavior.... As of right now the shadow falls on the people who are lynching Nautilu..... The most obvious standout here is Falc with his golden nugget of a reason "I really want to know if Nautilu's a baddie or a goodie." , Randy also comes close with :" Could be Seer-cultist rivals." I have one answer to this NO this can not happen for one simple reason: GM redundancy. It makes no sense to have goodie-baddie rivalry for one simple reason - there is that rivalry in place by default. The goodies can not win if the baddies are alive and the baddies win when there is no goodies left alive.... so why include that ..... that's right there is no reason. With that being said, I urge everyone to VOTE FALC. He should know better than to post non-logical arguments here.... And also anyone voting johho or nau should be put on the possible wolf list ASAP. Vote Falc
Obviously I'd like to say this makes sense.

But right now I feel more like:

Normally I'm all for more choice but why pick on Telesien and gigau here? At least there is reason why people are voting me, Nautilu or Falc.

unvote Nautilu
vote Telesien

To put another person in the running?

Vote gigau

We need more choice

Rereading the thread I think gigau looks worse then Telesien for his "I'll read the thread more tomorrow" comment if we want more options. OTOH making a 4-way TIE wouldn't make me look any worse than I already do, would it? It is tempting...

vote gigau

unvote yakman vote nautilu
I dont buy the argument that hes a sorcerir, but dont want to be accused of letting a tie happen.