• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I guess that some people were arguing with each other. My argument is still that Boris ze Spider shouldn't have voted for himself, mostly because I didn't care to read the details above.

I guess that some people were arguing with each other. My argument is still that Boris ze Spider shouldn't have voted for himself, mostly because I didn't care to read the details above.

He unvoted himself within two posts. Although I don't particularly like LSST, as used in his replacement vote. It's not even pseudo-random.

o/
Anyhoo, it's not really something the village didn't basically know it seems.
Also, Kiwi, by voting for me you put yourself at an immediate disadvantage.

[video=youtube;HxQqJbW-ohw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxQqJbW-ohw[/video]

Captain James T. Kirk is never at a disadvantage. Even when bringing a gun to a knife fight.

OOC: I couldn't figure out how to bold on my phone.

IC: I changed my mind. Nuttin's as decieving as low down dirty... deciever. 'And that story about faking a sick wife is low. So I Vote Split

OOC: I couldn't figure out how to bold on my phone.

IC: I changed my mind. Nuttin's as decieving as low down dirty... deciever. 'And that story about faking a sick wife is low. So I Vote Split

Full disclosure: His wife had gone to the doctor... briefly. SPLIT simply allowed the notion that it was serious and would naturally prevent him from responding, meaning the villagers turned their attention elsewhere out of the goodness of their hearts.

It's also bad form to meta-game.

*Baby doc pondered and sucked his thumb as he always did when he did some great thinking*

This is more a problem than we think..
Now we have Nautilu, already achived his goal, turning in to some kind of neutral part.
We can no longer count on him to vote for the best of the village since he can win either way.. Although he doesn't count for parity with the wolves he might think it's an easier win than to search for the last wolves should it come close to parity.. Thus I don't think he's the sorceror but might be a big threath anyways.. I don't think the wolves will contact him at this stage but it could well happen when it comes to the last couple of days..

The question is did Zeb (johho) realise this, and if he did was he planning on taking advantage of this.. For now

VOTE NAUTILU

until we here more about Zeb's reasoning..

Deagh, you need to unvote your original vote before any new vote is valid.

Split - Please edit your quote in post 189 to exclude the name.

This is more a problem than we think..
Now we have Nautilu, already achived his goal, turning in to some kind of neutral part.
We can no longer count on him to vote for the best of the village since he can win either way.. Although he doesn't count for parity with the wolves he might think it's an easier win than to search for the last wolves should it come close to parity.. Thus I don't think he's the sorceror but might be a big threath anyways.. I don't think the wolves will contact him at this stage but it could well happen when it comes to the last couple of days..

Rival: The Player have a rival. The player only wins if said rival is dead at end of game, regardless of result.

The phrasing is ambiguous, but I assume it's meant as an "only if" statement, rather than an "if and only if" statement. The "if" instead comes from here:

The Werewolves and attached Cultists of a Pack win if they eliminate all rival Packs and, along with unattached Cultists and Sorcerors, manage to reach parity with the rest of the village. The unattached Cultists and Sorcerors win with them.
The Villagers, Seer, Priest, Guardian Angel, Padre and unclaimed Apprentices win if they manage to destroy all the Packs.
Claimed Apprentices win under the same conditions as their master.

So Nautilu needs to not only survive, but have his team win.

Deagh, you need to unvote your original vote before any new vote is valid.

Split - Please edit your quote in post 189 to exclude the name.

SPLIT has edited the name out, replacing it with a friendly dig at me. It's Cakravarti who has a fragment of the original still there.

Official Votecount - Still a long time to deadline:

Johho 3 - Gigau (172), Snoop (174), Suirantes (177)
Nautilu 3 - Reis (205), Taiisatai (200,210), Paendrag (214)
Yakman 1 - Deaghaidh (168)
Boris 1 - Yakman (184)
Mr. G 1 - Telesien (170)
Telesien 1 - Boris (169,171)
Snoop 1 - Capt. Kiwi (199)

Deahghaids votes on Split in post 207 and on Nautilu in post 212 are invalid due to missing unvote.

The phrasing is ambiguous, but I assume it's meant as an "only if" statement, rather than an "if and only if" statement. The "if" instead comes from here:

So Nautilu needs to not only survive, but have his team win.

I read it differently...
Rival: The Player have a rival. The player only wins if said rival is dead at end of game, regardless of result.
I read the last part as he can win with either side.. If not than I'd be happy to take away my vote from Nautilu..
Worst scenario is that if he lives to the endgame we're stuck with a choice of voting him off and kill a villager or seeing him vote with the wolves, thus in fact giving them voting parity..