• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
oh crap.

Returns to ComfyCorner for another days entertainment! Fresh supply of Beer and Whiskey was obtained in the last town we passed through, so Ghosts and Spectators are invited.

this is the first game I played where we managed to lynch an important goodie three times in a row! Vote Adamus

We have not failed, we have simply found three people who were not wolves, but were important goodies, thus decreasing the likelihood of it happening more in the future.
Ah, yes... So much for that theory.

Also: Yay me! I picked three persons as suspect today; the priest, an innocent apprentice and randakar (who must be truly fantastically evil to compensate). Good thinking there, Zeb!

vote Adamus

Yep. Definitely no idea what's happening this game.

Well, let's get it over with then:

Vote Adamus

vote paendrag

he unvoted adamus, and voted for capt. kiwi.

Adamus indeed looks like a good vote.

But i'd like to still keep some pressure on Johho :
Night 0 : hunts the blessed Seer
Day 1 : participates to the lynch of the Guardian Angel
Day 2 : participates to the lynch of the Blessed Padre
Day 3 : only time he isn't involved in the death of one of our protectors

Vote Johho

What is the reasoning behind going for Adamus? Is that the "the other runners are my packmates" reasoning?

Mine was simply that when he looked to be winning the vote, suddenly people found reasons to change their vote late. Much like they are now.

I'd need some explanation of how Adamus could possibly know Kiwi was a wolf before I'd be willing to consider changing my vote. With no seer, it doesn't seem possible to me.

Edit: how do I keep missing the update post?

Why on earth is Adamus still alive????

Now this time listen too me i see.. Even when he outed KIWI as a wolf it stank.. The is no way Adamus could know he was and you all fell for it, for ***k sake..

Good job the new Avengers film ive just been to see was great, to ease the burden.

Vote ADAMUS

EDIT:: Thank you Reis, some sense.

Need more Popcorn.......