+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread: Werewolf CXXVI - Werewolf Wagon Train

Europa Universalis 3For The GloryMagickaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I could live with a tie. I think that means the Reds will have to find the last Yellow tonight to win and since that is a turned Yellow (I think) I suppose we could risk that.

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by telesien View Post
    IIRC red wolf is more likely than yellow one. This doesn't make votes against yellow ones that important.

He went after him, but didn't got him. Fake or real vote? Hard to say.
    Paendrag did it two days running, that is a bit much for just an alibi vote. The first day Deagh was runner up to be lynched, at times he was even in the vote lead.

Also it's classic baddie play to keep voting the same few people, that way if you are found out there are very few players that are cleared by your vote.

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by johho888 View Post
    I could live with a tie. I think that means the Reds will have to find the last Yellow tonight to win and since that is a turned Yellow (I think) I suppose we could risk that.
    We know we have a Leader out there, Good or Bad??

The problem we do have, is the possible cursed turned nights.. Thats just hard to see in the voting records.. I see way too many possible goodies, but which are legit??
    Olaus's death always brings me happiness. 21

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

Europa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    We know we have a Leader out there, Good or Bad??

The problem we do have, is the possible cursed turned nights.. Thats just hard to see in the voting records.. I see way too many possible goodies, but which are legit??
    Just because it's in the rules doesn't mean there has to be one. Or have we seen a 2nd/3rd in command?

True the no-kill nights are a problem. We've seen 3 dead cursed people already, could there really be 5 cursed in a game this small though? I think the last Yellow is a turned or we would have to have started without cultists and having a priest would be rather strange if there is only a sorcerer to find.

EDIT: A 3rd in command Yellow has died. So I'd guess the Leader is a goodie and the 2nd in command is a Red.

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourMagickaRome Gold
    Semper FiVictoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandWar of the RosesCK2: Holy Knight
    500k club

Paendrag did it two days running, that is a bit much for just an alibi vote. The first day Deagh was runner up to be lynched, at times he was even in the vote lead.

Also it's classic baddie play to keep voting the same few people, that way if you are found out there are very few players that are cleared by your vote.
    The one time he was in the running, but don't forget that it was Paendrag's vote that started it all. He could have just placed something that given previous development looked like safe vote and left.
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

- Primary Iterator Kyril Sindermann

Europa Universalis IV

The one time he was in the running, but don't forget that it was Paendrag's vote that started it all. He could have just placed something that given previous development looked like safe vote and left.
    Well, OK Deagh could be a Red but now the choice is Boris and/or Xaldin. Deagh will not be lynched today. Do you really want to throw away your vote?

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Just because it's in the rules doesn't mean there has to be one. Or have we seen a 2nd/3rd in command?

True the no-kill nights are a problem. We've seen 3 dead cursed people already, could there really be 5 cursed in a game this small though? I think the last Yellow is a turned or we would have to have started without cultists and having a priest would be rather strange if there is only a sorcerer to find.

EDIT: A 3rd in command Yellow has died. So I'd guess the Leader is a goodie and the 2nd in command is a Red.
    Lots of cursed people but only 3 wolves per pack, seems reasonable.

Having a Priest with nothing much to do is... well, it cheapens the Priest, yes, but he's not useless. Sort of like a villager with a single trait. Nice to have around but not vital.

Arsenal of DemocracyEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Official Votecount - 1h to Deadline:

Boris 4 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789), Snoop (793)
    Xaldin 4 - Johho (776), Boris (778), Nautilu (792), Falc (734,747,794),
    Deaghaidh 1 - Telesien (791)

Not Voted: Xaldin
    Armageddon was yesterday - Today we have a serious problem!
    ------

Govenor of Earth in "The Paradoxian Federation" - Aurora Forum Game II - YOUR PLANET NEEDED YOU!! - Died due to Computer Crash

Games Archive and Active Games: Link

Come and play Werewolf with us! We Bite and Growl and are looking for more meat! Link

PAY ATTENTION WHEN DRIVING!

200k clubAchtung PanzerHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India CompanyHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMajesty 2March of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband

Ooooooo... The suspense is killing me.. wait ut was those yellowbellyed dillinger that done that..rats..
    WW Roles: To many to mention . And just twelve (12) victorys !!

Europa Universalis IV

So we are leaving it up to Xaldin to decide if he is a baddie or not. Great. I think I can guess what his decsion will be...

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by Rendap View Post
    Official Votecount - 1h to Deadline:

Boris 4 - Deaghaidh (760,761), Steed (769), the_hdk (789), Snoop (793)
    Xaldin 4 - Johho (776), Boris (778), Nautilu (792), Falc (734,747,794),
    Deaghaidh 1 - Telesien (791)

Not Voted: Xaldin
    So just Xaldin to vote... We know where thats going..

Telesien, please vote Xaldin... Then he either ties it or lets himself die.

- However....it seems the only guy more popular for scanning now than me is Steed - Jinnai
    - Let me also say that Steed is one paranoid bastard..., well, I can't really blame Steed - Zoston

200k clubCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    500k club

Well, OK Deagh could be a Red but now the choice is Boris and/or Xaldin. Deagh will not be lynched today. Do you really want to throw away your vote?
    Do you get the concept of "for now?"

Hmm seems like my vote is kind of important ATM. Better do some more reading ASAP before everything goes FUBAR, but that's just FYI
    "'Religious faith. Belief in daemons, belief in spirits, belief in an afterlife and all the other trappings of a preternatural existence, simply existed to make us all more comfortable and content in the face of a measureless cosmos. They were sops, bolsters for the soul, crutches for the intellect, prayers and lucky charms to help us through the darkness. But we have witnessed the cosmos now, my friends. We have passed amongst it. We have learned and understood the fabric of reality. We have seen the stars from behind, and found they have no clockwork mechanisms, no golden chariots carrying them abroad. We have realized there is no need for god, or any gods, and by extension no use any longer for daemons or devils or spirits."

HoI Anthology

Do you get the concept of "for now?"

Hmm seems like my vote is kind of important ATM. Better do some more reading ASAP before everything goes FUBAR, but that's just FYI
    If it Helps, Boris is Not Yellow... Xaldine is Not Yellow... Xaldine and Boris are not on the same side...

So, is Xaldine the Sorc and Boris a Red Wolf or maybe visa versa???

I know that if we get a tie, we get a Red

HoI Anthology

The main key factor to this game is, do we have cultists??

This can make or break plarity..

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Steed View Post
    The main key factor to this game is, do we have cultists??

This can make or break plarity..
    Another important question, because I don't know the answer here: do cultists and other secret baddies count as wolves or villagers when the "game over" ratio is calculated?

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

vote boris time for the sorcerer to STRIKE
    EDIT: no telesian, dont vote me, even if i was the red wolf (which i am not)you could still kill me tomorrow or something
    ATLANTIS, The land of LINCOLN!!
    Labashthemighty <---- Heartless advertisement

A Game of DwarvesCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2Warlock: Master of the ArcaneCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Another important question, because I don't know the answer here: do cultists and other secret baddies count as wolves or villagers when the "game over" ratio is calculated?
    Yes they do

HoI Anthology

Quote Originally Posted by Falc View Post
    Yes they do
    Yes they do (only count as baddies) They have to be together as one pack.

Cannot win if good prevails

500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Falc View Post
    Yes they do
    I did not ask a yes or no question, you know...

EDIT: So with example where there are 3 villagers, 1 cutist (posing as villager) and 2 wolves, the ratio is 3:3 and parity was reached?

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I did not ask a yes or no question, you know...

EDIT: So with example where there are 3 villagers, 1 cutist (posing as villager) and 2 wolves, the ratio is 3:3 and parity was reached?
    Yessir, so I think it would be best for you to tie both me and Xladin

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 16 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast