+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: APD 3.0.2 download/feedback thread

Also, how many times should the Kimberly Gold Rush event occur?
    For Mother Russia: Scourge of the East! для мати Россия: бедствие востока Read The AAR of the rising Russian Empire.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellestar View Post
    After all, it's that mod. Mod directory doesn't seem to always work so i rewritten files and mod is now working all the time.
    It certainly doesn't sound like it from the issues you claimed to have with Russia, which I cannot replicate. Russia has no trouble maintaining a budget surplus as long as you understand that you can't set all spending to 100% at the very start of the game.

Anyway, why in pop_types.txt Mid Strata gets +0.6% to DEMOTION if it has MORE than 70% of their life needs? Looks like it should be LESS, not MORE.
    Well noticed, that should be a NOT = {} set.

And it's better to group literacy there.
    It's not, since grouping literacy in the poptypes.txt file causes it to stop working (unless Paradox fixed that for 2.31). It was originally grouped, until that bug was discovered.

Aaaaand all my Capitalists mysteriosly disapear. I have profitable factories, but Capitalists appear, get zero income in some mysterious way (in places with profitable factories as well) and almost instantly disappear. So i have like 50 capitalists in entire Russian Empire.
    Your capitalists have zero income? How? They are usually too small to even need income, they have their own private incomes from artisan work, and you say their in regions with profitable factories. We can't even mod anything to STOP capitalists having income in those circumstances.

Edit: When i disabled "Promotion" of Rich classes (in common\pop_types.txt) Capitalists stopped disappearing. No idea how they managed to instantly convert to Aristocrats...
    TBH, it sounds like you're made a mess of your install somehow. Some of the stuff you're reporting is impossible to re-create, like the Russian zero income thing; other stuff is impossible full stop, like Capitalists not taking money they're owed from factories or all promoting simultaneously and instantly. Did you install this over a copy of VRRP or something? Or Visa Versa? Or did you even load one on top of the other using the mod launcher or something?
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

There are constant lumber shortages in my game! I can't buy any off the world market, and as a result I produce 0 furniture, ships, paper, anything! Totally screws up my economy.

meh, I'm dumping the local supply thing from lumber mills, tbh - it's too important a resource and timber is too rare in the Western nations.
    For every subtle and complicated question, there is a simple and straightforward answer, which is wrong.

Creator of PDM:PoD for Heart of Darkness: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...ownload-thread
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand Creator of '1792' for March of the Eagles: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...69074-1792-mod

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

So I'm playing a game as Sweden and the Liberal Revolutions and spring of nations completely passed me by...every other nation has ~30-40% liberals and I have less than 15. Is this normal? Haven't had any events regarding anything.

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    So I'm playing a game as Sweden and the Liberal Revolutions and spring of nations completely passed me by...every other nation has ~30-40% liberals and I have less than 15. Is this normal? Haven't had any events regarding anything.
    It's because you have less land borders with countries that get Liberal Agitation, and thus less opportunities for it to spread into your country. Beyond that, it's luck.

"8) Go to my documents\paradox\victoria 2\PDM and clear the map cache there."

On a fresh install and run of Victoria II, this folder does not exist. What do??

if it doesn't exist, then don't worry about it.

First Lieutenant
    Victoria 2

Krakau, die Hauptstadt West-Galiziens, Vereinigte Staaten von Groß-Österreich
    Quote Originally Posted by Naselus View Post
    Open issues.txt in the common folder, scroll down to the unciv military reforms, and change one of them from civ progress = 0.05 to 0.15.
    Thanks! I modified it, started a new game and not much changed. Even though only some African countries remain uncivilized, the year being 1893, there is general economy collapse (most factories only generate loses).
    "Beati in regno coelesti", sagt er sanft wie ein Lamm, "videbunt poenas damnatorum, ut beatitudo illis magis complaceat."

In 3.0.2 playing as Prussia, I hardly have any capitalists. I don't know if they migrate or *mote. It seems like many *moted to either clerk or aristocrat. At one moment I realized that there where no capis at all in Prussia. I NF'd some, but as soon as I stop the NF they slowly disappear.

I saw one point about Rich POP emigration in the changelog for 3.0.3, but nothing about *moting. Is anybody else experiencing this?
    Last edited by JakopDalunde; 10-05-2012 at 15:34.
    1 Member of Parliament
    Nationality: Swedish
    Religion: Secularism
    Ideology: Green
    Issues: Climate/Peace
    Current Work: Comittees of defense and foreign affairs.

Quote Originally Posted by JakopDalunde View Post
    I saw one point about Rich POP emigration in the changelog for 3.0.3, but nothing about *moting. Is anybody else experiencing this?
    * Rich POPs now have penalty to promotion that should prevent needs fulfilment from triggering it.
    Capis fulfil needs so routinely that they generally mass-promote to Aristos; it's been fixed in 303.

Capis fulfil needs so routinely that they generally mass-promote to Aristos; it's been fixed in 303.
    Sorry, must have missed that one. Thanks!
    1 Member of Parliament
    Nationality: Swedish
    Religion: Secularism
    Ideology: Green
    Issues: Climate/Peace
    Current Work: Comittees of defense and foreign affairs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4