Download link: http://filesmelt.com/dl/APD.3_.0_.2_.rar
Alt d/l link: http://www.mediafire.com/?j66k7hd8wk66i9d
Checksum: JQGW (after clearing the map cache)
1) Go and buy a copy of AHD.
2) install it over your copy of V2.
3) Patch it to 2.31
4) Download APD 3.0.2. Obviously.
5) There is no step 5.
6) Extract the zip to the Victoria 2\Mod folder.
7) There's no step 7, either.
8) Go to my documents\paradox\victoria 2\PDM and clear the map cache there.
9) Launch the launcher, select 'A POP Divided' from the bottom-left menu, and press 'play'.
We're back on the mod folder again, since the adjacency thing was sorted in 2.31.
See if there's any performance improvement, since migration should be a lot tamer (and better at clumping POPs), and assimilation in the migrant countries should be much higher (for everyone except Africans, for obvious reasons). Late-game economy should be more competitive, too. Battles ought to be bloodier, particularly once machine guns are researched. Oh, and there's once again less cash in the system, so early game economy might be a bit tougher (though I suspect I might be able to push it further, provided Russia stops collapsing). Not sure, not really tested much, too much stuff going on IRL atm.