• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I've asked for a confirmation from our sales team but in general, unless it specifically states you will get a pre-order bonus through purchase, I would be wary. I saw on the Amazon download page that you can buy the DLC separately, which might indicate it does not include it.

Kind regards
Susana

I've asked for a confirmation from our sales team but in general, unless it specifically states you will get a pre-order bonus through purchase, I would be wary. I saw on the Amazon download page that you can buy the DLC separately, which might indicate it does not include it.

Kind regards
Susana

I guess better safe than sorry, but anyone reading the pre-order page could be led to believe the DLC will be included for any of those sellers.

I guess better safe than sorry, but anyone reading the pre-order page could be led to believe the DLC will be included for any of those sellers.

I would try to contact Amazon and hope you get an answer back in time. Use Email preferably!

Thanks to everyone who replied.
It seemed that Amazon has updated the page to include the following:

Pre-order "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and Get Bonus DLC for Free
Pre-order the digital download version of "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and receive a $1.99 to use on the first DLC pack, "Powerful Lords". To earn the $1.99 credit, simply place your pre-order for "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and once your order is available for download, you will receive an email notifying you that your promotional credit is ready to use. Return to the page for "Powerful Lords", click "Buy and Download", and the discount will be automatically applied. Credit must be used by May 8, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

Thanks to everyone who replied.
It seemed that Amazon has updated the page to include the following:

Pre-order "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and Get Bonus DLC for Free
Pre-order the digital download version of "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and receive a $1.99 to use on the first DLC pack, "Powerful Lords". To earn the $1.99 credit, simply place your pre-order for "Warlock: Master of the Arcane" and once your order is available for download, you will receive an email notifying you that your promotional credit is ready to use. Return to the page for "Powerful Lords", click "Buy and Download", and the discount will be automatically applied. Credit must be used by May 8, 2013. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.
Cool, that makes Amazon the place to preorder now, better than gamersgate or Steam.
EDIT: oh never mind, got confused thinking they were giving the first DLC for free *and* a $1.99 credit for the next DLC. MY BAD!
So, any difference whatsoever in the Gamersgate vs. Steam vs. Amazon preorders or games afterwards? I'm about to preorder but not sure which one is the best option.