+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Post the best GB or USA falling apart

Post the best GB or USA falling apart

Apparently, there's so much animosity towards either GB or USA on Victoria II AHD in this Forum. So it be nice to post the best dismantelation of either the Gb or the USA...feel free to salt and pepper your post with any story you want to share about how you arrive at the position of totally breaking apart either superpower...

Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of Darkness

These are from my previous games, I think was 2.2 and 2.3 respectively.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7570591...in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7570591...in/photostream

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise
    EUIV: Res Publica

I assume my British WC game, where I reconquered the USA, among other countries, does not count?

amazingly good!!! specially the one with usa having only lousiana...

Quote Originally Posted by calvinhobbeslik View Post
    I assume my British WC game, where I reconquered the USA, among other countries, does not count?
    No, that count...is either one....

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Quote Originally Posted by edmarmota View Post
    No, that count...is either one....
    I'll post them tomorrow, then...I'm too tired right now.

I didn't even have anything to do with this. Britain collapsed completely and lost all influence in India all on its own. I haven't a clue what they did or what happened to them that made them lose so much land, but it can't have been good.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezingShock View Post

I didn't even have anything to do with this. Britain collapsed completely and lost all influence in India all on its own. I haven't a clue what they did or what happened to them that made them lose so much land, but it can't have been good.
    PDM, so maybe they got dismantled? Or there was some event chain?

+ Reply to Thread