So, Germany late 70's. France, after being beaten to a pulp in two wars with me decided they want Alsace-Lorraine back. Russia had always begrudgingly helped out in my French wars by steamrolling Austria but they are now no longer allied with me and instead with UK.
- Germany (me): large military, decent navy, good techs.
- USA: decent military, busy with rebels.
- Ottomans: decent military (50K), can harass Austria, a lot of the Sahara.
- Persia: Civilized, small military (18K), moral support.
- Egypt: Cannon fodder.
- Portugal: Hopefully a good navy.
- Belgium: Great strategic position, most of the battles in previous wars took place here.
- Switzerland: Cannon fodder.
- Denmark: decent army (42K), some African holdings
- France: 100K troops in France many more in other places, large navy but can't ship troops anywhere, large mobilization, good techs
- Austria: large military, good mobilization, good techs
- UK: Oh God. I'm hoping they can't ship troops anywhere, that they don't steamroll Persia with their Injuns, and that they don't call Russia.
- Netherlands: Mainly just for distracting me
- Sweden: Will be distracted by Denmark, can be blockaded into oblivion if UK doesn't help out
- Brazil: lol.
-Africa (not much is happening on the other half)
What should I do?