• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

THX2031

Second Lieutenant
81 Badges
Feb 19, 2012
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Semper Fi
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • 500k Club
1. Anarcho Liberals, I fight them more then anyone else. And after I break them, they pop up again!
1b. Low taxes and all the candy and still they come...
2. Cut down to size, nobody likes me, not even the countries that I have 200 relationship with and allied.
3. I was squeezed between UK and Mexico. All of Mexico was,a after a long fight (10 years), occupied and almost all of Canada. And My navy started to be able to at least break the blockade from time to time and still it was impossible to get peace.

All the candy is why they come. Just because you want them to be happy doesn't mean they will be. I assume you're playing the USA? I don't know what's going on with Cut down to size, but I'm betting it's actually Containment Wars. Check your Infamy score, if it's over 25 no one does like you. Also couldn't say what's up with Mexico (were they in the same war as the UK?), but occupying Canada does not earn much warscore vs the UK. Considering that you are blockaded probably means your warscore is offset by the blockade. So you'll have to wait for the UK to offer a white peace.

Yes, USA, but I had the same problem playing Spain and it showed up after the patch, before I didn´t have this problem. I don´t mind problems, but the Anarcho liberal army is huge! And I beat them three times and still they came back.
I attacked Mexico to get the cores and somehow UK got involved. I can´t make separate peace with Mexico, even if I occupied all of it. I managed to force UK back and they can´t land in North america and still nothing. I still didn´t get a white peace and the war lasted from 1845 to 1865, after I beat the CSA, while holding UK and Mexico off me, the Anarcho thing made me loose interests.

Also, When I play other countries, USA never beats Mexico or the CSA, but offer white peace. When I play Prussia, I even supported USA with money.

The US is special concerning rebels, because of they get the militant emigrants of Europe (most of the time anarchos), so they will rise up again and again because you are getting them.

I can´t make separate peace with Mexico
That would only be possible if you weren't the alliance leader in that Mexico/UK war.

The US is special concerning rebels, because of they get the militant emigrants of Europe (most of the time anarchos), so they will rise up again and again because you are getting them.

That would only be possible if you weren't the alliance leader in that Mexico/UK war.

No, the UK may have intervened, adding the status quo wargoal. In this new patch, if the enemy warleader has added that goal, you can't negotiate separate peaces. This makes it a nightmare when, say, the UK intervenes on Denmark's side against Prussia, and you can never get enough warscore...the warscore system definitely needs to be changed.

AHD's unemployed pops that wont move or work is ridiculous. Having 100000 indians in one province unemployed (fruit in this example) kills any chance of immigration to Australia or Canada, yet there seems to be absolutely nothing I can do about it.

AHD's unemployed pops that wont move or work is ridiculous. Having 100000 indians in one province unemployed (fruit in this example) kills any chance of immigration to Australia or Canada, yet there seems to be absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Encourage soldiers there, and they'll all turn into soldiers.

No, the UK may have intervened, adding the status quo wargoal. In this new patch, if the enemy warleader has added that goal, you can't negotiate separate peaces. This makes it a nightmare when, say, the UK intervenes on Denmark's side against Prussia, and you can never get enough warscore...the warscore system definitely needs to be changed.

What if you add a wargoal to UK ?