+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Steam Handle/Mulitplayer Thread

Steam Handle/Mulitplayer Thread

Hey, I was hoping to get a thread together in which Steam handles could be exchanged for those that want to arrange Multiplayer matches. I'll go first

CINCLesotho

Anyone who wants to set up MP matches feel free to friend me and include your Steam handle here as well.

Hope this can be of some use.

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: Chronicles
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Supreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Elouda, same as on here.

Might I suggest we set up a steam group for NWAC?

EDIT: Nevermind, there seems to already be a couple.

Lord High Admiral General Baker's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEuropa Universalis 3
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

There's a thread about NWAC International somewhere...

+ Reply to Thread