+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Some screenshots of test games are posted on the MEIOU page of Facebook

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries

Some screenshots of test games are posted on the MEIOU page of Facebook

gigau could stand for

Gilles Is Geek And Unreasonnable

As some know, for the fun of it, a month ago, i created a Facebook page for MEIOU.

On it, i give informations and most of all screenshots of my test games.

If you are not anti-Facebook, if you enjoy the mod and most of all if you feel like it, come "like" MEIOU on Facebook :

MEIOU Page of Facebook

You can also get informations on Twitter :

Gigau and MEIOU on Twitter

I'll try to post at least some pics here, from time to time
    • Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • Europa Universalis IV •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    • Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp. •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    • Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication •
    • Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club ! •

83 games registered

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Iron CrossMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsRise of Prussia
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms eventWar of the VikingsEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Blog Entries
    As a first treat, for the 102 likes gathered for the first month of existence of the Facebook page, here's first screenshot of the first hands-off test game with the new events for the spread of the Lutheran faith :

• Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual •
    • If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...
    •
    • MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<< •

M&T Subforum | M&T en Franηais | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    • Yes, I should have realised by now that when asking EOOQE, you don't ask if something is possible. You have to ask how - jrgen3 •
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop

2 Majors and a few minors. Excellent. Tried anything to fix the missionaries yet? Although I suppose not enough time has elapsed to convert much anyway.

Oooh, a Custom User Title? Gwyn ap Nud's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    2 Majors and a few minors. Excellent. Tried anything to fix the missionaries yet? Although I suppose not enough time has elapsed to convert much anyway.
    Better, the minors in question aren't OPM's, and also have their lands mostly converted. Brandenburg, Milan, not sure if Denmark is part of Sweden or not.
    Not so promising: yet again, the eradication of Orthodoxy in the Balkans. It looks like Russian Orthodoxy is doing fine, but Greece turning Catholic makes me wince. I can deal with up to half of the Ottoman's European holdings being Muslim, but the eradication of Orthodoxy in the Balkans has always been a pet peeve of mine.
    I know I believe in nothing, but it is my nothing
    Cogito Ergo Sum

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn ap Nud View Post
    Better, the minors in question aren't OPM's, and also have their lands mostly converted. Brandenburg, Milan, not sure if Denmark is part of Sweden or not.
    Not so promising: yet again, the eradication of Orthodoxy in the Balkans. It looks like Russian Orthodoxy is doing fine, but Greece turning Catholic makes me wince. I can deal with up to half of the Ottoman's European holdings being Muslim, but the eradication of Orthodoxy in the Balkans has always been a pet peeve of mine.
    In my last test game, i don't know how, but Aragon, with a sizable empire in Anatoly (that they converted to Catholicism) and Crimea, with at most 1 Orthodox (had converted Greek possessions) and several Muslim provinces decided to convert to Orthodoxy... converted Greece and Anatolia back to Orthodoxy, as well as some Catalan provinces. A few years later, i see Spain form.. and i go "Yay \o/", only to see it's an Orthodox Spain o.O

•

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    New 1356 pics from the MEIOU Facebook page :

•

Whoa, that whole area is way more split up. That looks incredible!

Darkest HourEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

Holy crap, that India!!
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."
    -General Norman Schwarzkopf
    (Sorry, I just had to! :P)

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blxz View Post
    Whoa, that whole area is way more split up.
    Province density is still lower than in Europe, but i guess things are way better. I don't think i'll be comfortable with adding any new provinces there. I think that i added about 70 provinces... roughly 50 just for India.
    •

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    New 1356 pics from the MEIOU Facebook page :

Is this the new 1356 start?

If so, I can't wait for 5.4!

If it is, why on earth is India so fractured?
    GENERATION 38: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without your accordion."

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by leppuno View Post
    Is this the new 1356 start?

If so, I can't wait for 5.4!
    It is indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NorwayBernd View Post
    If it is, why on earth is India so fractured?
    Because the Sultanate of Delhi was collapsing, local governors taking their independence.
    •

So it was like that historically, already in 1356?

Does that mean they are vassals of Delhi? Or are they counted as being independent in-game?

They've got their names on the map, so they're not vassals.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    Some are to be set as vassals, others fully independent.
    •

That is so cool looking. Seriously looking forward to the next update. I'm glad I held off on an india game this time around.

83 games registered

Blog Entries
    And what you don't see on the India map :

- Bahmani is a shiite nation
    - Madurai is the emirate that will later be defeated by Vijayanagar
    - Around Bastar, some provinces are of an hindu-related paganism
    - Indian rules will have a really tough time getting missionaries
    •

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

How powerful will Delhi be and will it be able to control provinces that are separated from the main bit?

Quote Originally Posted by gigau View Post
    And what you don't see on the India map :

- Bahmani is a shiite nation
    - Madurai is the emirate that will later be defeated by Vijayanagar
    - Around Bastar, some provinces are of an hindu-related paganism
    - Indian rules will have a really tough time getting missionaries
    Not to mention.... Cochin seems to be gone changed!
    Last edited by NorwayBernd; 08-08-2012 at 14:23.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast