• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well I am extremely new here - but still, my favorite moment thus far - having an argument with 'paddey92' over at the War of the Roses board. And generally watching his senseless arguments.

Got bored and searchd your posts

uwkXB.jpg

I think the Victoria 2 AAR Contest that i was able to hold, was the best thing i experienced here.

All the support and encouragement, from paradox (looking at you Kallocain) and the community,
all the great AARs to read and all the fun and excitement when the votes from the judges came in.

That was really a great experience, and i am very glad i was able to do that =)

---------------------

A close second is when i look at the mods that i have done and seeing that some pepole liked and enjoyed them.
They might not be the biggest or best ones, but it was great when i finally figured things out and got stuff to work.

--------------------

The picture threads from paradox where extremly funny too,
when i had the opportunity to alter some of the provided pictures =)

All the days of my youth in AARland, the AARs, the writAARs, the publications, all the AARs shoved into titles. It was my haven from the evils of the OT.

Alas that I don't have the time to write one again, not that I finished many :huh:

All the days of my youth in AARland, the AARs, the writAARs, the publications, all the AARs shoved into titles. It was my haven from the evils of the OT.

Alas that I don't have the time to write one again, not that I finished many :huh:
The inserting "AAR" into titles has really become something that bugs me.

Mod spam.:shame:

;)

In one of the CK2 Wishlist threads (I believe it was for 1.03) somebody said that they wanted to be able to choose what type of dragons they put in their armies instead of the AI choosing for them.

...I have no idea what they meant, but as I had been up for over 49 hours at the time, I spent about fifteen minutes laughing at it.

This is still one of my favorite posts on the whole forum.

Oh right ! i nearly had forgotten this awesome post !

High on my favourite forum moment is also of course when i won a contest, getting the complete collection of the Paradox games :)