Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Game Development: You Have Been Summoned

Quote Originally Posted by naosnule View Post
    Just noticed the nerf, thx for noticing . I want an explanation; I feel entitled .
    we killed jorb so he nerfed swords

Portland, Oregon, United States, 112548152092705, Portland, Oregon
    Having a bit of trouble locating the lime stone tiles for lime stone boulders. I found gray/white stony tiles that I can not dig/quarry and white stone I can draw stone boulders, and sand tiles I can not harvest yet... can I get a little help here :3

Never mind >.< I found it lolz.
    Last edited by Illian.Amerond; 05-05-2012 at 07:51.

Illian.Amerond u got lime boulders that give u lime ? or i misunderstood u ?

Second Lieutenant
    MagickaMount & Blade: Warband

I already explained earlier in thread how I was unable to summon a person with a larceny evidence..

Today I was tracking down someone else and when I got to his claimstone/homestead (100% sure it was the homestead because arrow pointed at it from both sides).
    I tried summoning him with both the murder and larceny evidences.... nothing happened.

Then something really funny... just as I was about to leave his claim he logged in inside his claim... wtf lol.

So this is second time I have not been able to summon someone... it's definitly not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Macyo View Post
    I already explained earlier in thread how I was unable to summon a person with a larceny evidence..

Today I was tracking down someone else and when I got to his claimstone/homestead (100% sure it was the homestead because arrow pointed at it from both sides).
    I tried summoning him with both the murder and larceny evidences.... nothing happened.

Then something really funny... just as I was about to leave his claim he logged in inside his claim... wtf lol.

So this is second time I have not been able to summon someone... it's definitly not working.
    are u sure he was offline?

Second Lieutenant

yes, I tried tracking perp and he was offline, I also talked to him and he said he just logged in but at a different location than he logged out at.

Quote Originally Posted by Macyo View Post
    yes, I tried tracking perp and he was offline, I also talked to him and he said he just logged in but at a different location than he logged out at.
    you interacting with the sign on the homesteads?

Second Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by Dallane View Post
    you interacting with the sign on the homesteads?
    What sign? it's just a stone?

My lean-to had a sign on it but I don't think my house does

General Demi Moderator
    Sword of the Stars

A lean-to or house will have a paper attached to it somewhere. Claim markers don't have this extra visual designation. You can only have one building flagged as a homestead, so only that one building will have the parchment.

Second Lieutenant

His homestead was the claim stone.. not a house or leanto.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5