This game seems like it has a lot of potential and is a much needed replacement for Jane's Fleet Command!
- Ability to create and disband groups.
- Ability to assign hotkeys to select units. Like Ctrl+1 makes the selected unit "Group 1" and whenever you press "1" it highlights this unit.
- Ability to press shift or control, or something similar and have an overview of sensor, weapon range, and unit range visible for all units on the map.
I'd recommend picking up a copy of Supreme Commander and experiencing the User Interface. It has a lot of need tools it can bring to the table!
- Ability to assign units to "assist" (like 2 fighters assisting a bomber... ect)
- Ability to tell a helicopter to have a search zone that is dynamic is the position of the surface fleet
- Obvious improvements to the fuel management system that are needed
- Better way to coordinate attacks with multiple groups
I'm going to go play a round and add some more comments.