• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mustang60

Corporal
25 Badges
Jan 18, 2011
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Cities in Motion
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Victoria 2
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall - Revelations
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Cities in Motion 2
I a prime member and when I found out I could get in the beta I went straight to prime to find the beta.when I got to where the betas are I seen Warlock but I was looking for Warlock Masters Of the Arcane. that all happened a few days ago.
I went back today and went ahead and clicked on Warlock find that its the Masters of the Arcane I was looking for the whole time.

I wish they would let us go ahead and play the beta until the release day.I know the demo is out and I can live with the 50ty turn limit but Im an old man (52) and If I play more the an hour or so my brain starts hurting lol I like to take a break, I with the demo would let you save.:).

By the way I can't wait for the game, Its going to be a good one.

Sorry to hear that. I am not an IGN prime member, but I am bumming that there are still 6 days left to wait. Game seems cool, but no matter what it dies flat at turn 50. I don't like that! (plus, it is the same thing over and over...when randomization and no turn limit become the norm, that will be MUCH better)

I think the demo is very good for testing the game and getting a "feel" of the game and how it plays out.
In addition the demo arrived at a very good timing with about 14 days left till release so many people can make a view opf their own not just by watching gameplay videos but by playing themselves!

Great move from Paradox !