+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Man I messd up !!!

Man I messd up !!!

I a prime member and when I found out I could get in the beta I went straight to prime to find the beta.when I got to where the betas are I seen Warlock but I was looking for Warlock Masters Of the Arcane. that all happened a few days ago.
    I went back today and went ahead and clicked on Warlock find that its the Masters of the Arcane I was looking for the whole time.

I wish they would let us go ahead and play the beta until the release day.I know the demo is out and I can live with the 50ty turn limit but Im an old man (52) and If I play more the an hour or so my brain starts hurting lol I like to take a break, I with the demo would let you save..

By the way I can't wait for the game, Its going to be a good one.

Sorry to hear that. I am not an IGN prime member, but I am bumming that there are still 6 days left to wait. Game seems cool, but no matter what it dies flat at turn 50. I don't like that! (plus, it is the same thing over and over...when randomization and no turn limit become the norm, that will be MUCH better)

MagickaMajesty 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

I think the demo is very good for testing the game and getting a "feel" of the game and how it plays out.
    In addition the demo arrived at a very good timing with about 14 days left till release so many people can make a view opf their own not just by watching gameplay videos but by playing themselves!

Great move from Paradox !

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2DungeonlandEU3 Complete
    ImpireKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagickaNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Pirates of Black CoveThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubWar of the Vikings

Preorders should have access to the beta .

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcher24 View Post
    Preorders should have access to the beta .
    We should have access to the game

MagickaMajesty 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Beta ended at 1st of may as far as I know.....

...or was it Diablo III ?

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the Eagles
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More Edition
    War of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGonzo View Post
    Beta ended at 1st of may as far as I know.....

...or was it Diablo III ?
    IGN beta ends today I think. While the older, "real" beta continues into the release day. Me thinks!

+ Reply to Thread