+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What decides who commands which flank in an army when you can't choose manually?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

What decides who commands which flank in an army when you can't choose manually?

When you don't have the option to choose commanders for each flank of an army what decides which characters take charge? I've often had cases where I have three commanding characters but only 2 flanks are commanded. Reorganizing the units doesn't seem to make any difference. Am I missing something obvious?

HoI AnthologyDeus VultDivine WindHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    SengokuVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    It depends on commanders of individual levies. Do all levies have commanders?

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Hootieleece View Post
    It depends on commanders of individual levies. Do all levies have commanders?
    The latest time I noticed this, there were several small levies with no commander. Is it just that I hadn't moved the commander's specific levy to the flank with no commander?

CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I would guess so... As far as there is at least one commander in the list of levies on a flank, I think you'll have a commander for the flank.
    After about which one is selected if they are many, I have no clue.

+ Reply to Thread