+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying DLC from Gamersgate for Steam ?

PM John Curtin of "Austraglia" Paglia's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMagickaSemper Fi
    Victoria 2

Québec, where Polar Bears don't dare venture anymore 'cause it's too cold

Buying DLC from Gamersgate for Steam ?

Can we use DLC bought from Gamersgate with the Steam version ? I know we can do so with other games (like HoI3) but I don't know for Magicka. Can we ?

__________________________________________________ __________

ANSWER

Nevermind, I just found my answer... just had to put my magic glasses on I guess...

Magicka DLC
    Platform:PC
    Categoriesownloadable Content
    Publisher:Paradox Interactive
    Developer:Arrowhead Game Studio
    DRM:Steamworks (Requires a 3rd party download and account)
    Activation:Can be activated on Steam
    Last edited by Paglia; 02-05-2012 at 03:13.
    MOD - Downfall (by Paglia) - for TFH 4.02 / Updated August 27th 2014 --- Beta 1.23 is available !
    MOD - Downfall (par Paglia) - pour TFH 4.02 / Mis à jour le 11 août 2014 --- Beta 1.23 en ligne!
    MOD - Versions françaises des fichiers LOCALISATION (FTM 3.05 / TFH 4.02) / Mis à jour le 21 février 2014

Check the New HoI4
    Don't miss the latest Weekly AAR Showcase: AAR Showcase
    Don't miss the latest news in the AARLand: AARlander Edition 18

Achtung PanzerA Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEast India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneImpireKing Arthur II
    The Kings CrusadeMagickaNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesV2 AHD BetaPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Same here, I just got the DLC collection and some other miscellaneous DLC from Gamersgate and it all works fine on Steam...I hate myself for breaking down and using Steam, but that is a different beast altogether.

Lead and GoldMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black Cove

Magicka is a Steam only game. There is no (legal) version that does not use steam. Which means anything you buy from elsewhere will be a key that you enter on steam that will unlock said items.

So yes: Gamersgate DLC will work with the steam game.

+ Reply to Thread