+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ideas for a future mod/ patch

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

Ideas for a future mod/ patch

Yes, I was late for this last one, but I decided to make a thread to share ideas for the future mods and/or patches. Here are some I can think of:
    -The ability to have individual provinces in your sphere, to make it a bit more historical (think China in the late 1800s). you could get a CB on anyone who has a core on it(?).
    -The ability to buy a province.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Individual provinces in sphere would make a lot of sense but what benefits would it give apart from the CB? Or would it just be the CB?

Also http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...5.2-Beta-Forum

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

That would work best for like colonies where you plan to go but don't and you get a colonial CB if someone colonizes there on things like China that would be a hard one although it was historical i don't know how you would model it or what it should benefit

Edit: a temporary CB
    Player Kills-3

Experience is the teacher of all things. - Julius Caesar
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a man with a rifle behind every blade of grass." - Admiral Yamamoto.

+ Reply to Thread