• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mendozacheers

Corporal
132 Badges
Sep 2, 2011
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Warlock 2: The Exiled
  • War of the Vikings
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Sengoku
  • Pirates of Black Cove
  • Majesty 2
  • Magicka
  • Lead and Gold
  • King Arthur II
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
  • War of the Roses
  • 500k Club
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Stellaris
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • Age of Wonders
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Prison Architect
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Starvoid
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Semper Fi
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • March of the Eagles
I would love to see a warlock wiki site, where all the information regarding Everything in Warlock can be found. I would love to contribute to this site so that it would be up and running towards the release day. Sadly I don't know anything about HTML and webpages.

The site would be used to see unit-, building-, skill- and spell-trees (more about that here). I could imagine doing one, or several, of such trees - but they need a wiki to be put on. The wiki would also be used for information regarding units, buildings, monsters, AI, resources, the great mages, spells and much more. Even strategy guides can go up here.

Is there a big desire for such wiki-page, then it would be awesome to get some people together to make one! There's a service for this particular subject. Wikia.com is a service where you can do wiki's, though personally I don't like the ads and design. So I don't know.

Examples on wiki pages:
Mount & Blade
King Arthur II (a very recent one)

Last edited:
More power to you if you want there to be a wiki and all...

But it seems to me that this is the most straight-forward, "cater to the casual, mainstream gamer" title that Paradox has probably ever been involved with.

Not once during the demo was there anything I encountered which felt like it would be incomprehensible even to your average facebook gamer. Anything even remotely questionable seemed pretty well explained in tooltips and the like.

In a lot of ways, this game is even simplified or "stream-lined" or "dumbed down" (depending on your perspective) from the game that inspired it.

Just my thoughts. Shrug.