• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

alvsjo

Recruit
42 Badges
May 1, 2012
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Cities: Skylines Industries
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Prison Architect
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Cities: Skylines
  • 500k Club
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Hows is the AI?

The demo is excellent and i'm now really looking forward to its release but I have one question for any beta testers out there, how is the AI? as the 50 turn demo really doesn't give me any opportunity to see it in its entirety.

Last edited:
So far it seems pretty good. I haven't had any major wars though, but that could be because everyone is going for the unity spell win. I did noticed a major build up of troops on my western border. I doing my own build up so we'll see what happens. :) I playing the IGN beta so its a older build.

If my converting is correct, that would be about $30. I only paid $20 for mine. Is the price that different in Europe?

Actually this is about 26 $ now ;-) ! And yeah, prices differ between europe and USA! When I was in Florida in march, ME3 came out and it costs about 60$ everywhere, while you could get it with some luck for 40 € (52$) here in germany!

Actually this is about 26 $ now ;-) ! And yeah, prices differ between europe and USA! When I was in Florida in march, ME3 came out and it costs about 60$ everywhere, while you could get it with some luck for 40 € (52$) here in germany!

Well, you have to add 19% VAT to the $-Price.

So 20$ is 15.20€. Add VAT 19% = 2.85 and you are with 18.05€.
Okay, they round up a bit to have a streamlined price, but it ain't that bad as you make it look :).
A more fair price would be 17.99€. Torchlight 2 is 18.99€ and 20$. So..

But I don't go ballistic towards a game because of 2€...

Not sure if it is very skilled - likely not. Still it is able to expand both military (at least against each other) and with settlers, develop cities, gather big armies including magic units, upgrade troops, cast bad spells on the player and so on.

Well, you have to add 19% VAT to the $-Price.

So 20$ is 15.20€. Add VAT 19% = 2.85 and you are with 18.05€.
Okay, they round up a bit to have a streamlined price, but it ain't that bad as you make it look :).
A more fair price would be 17.99€. Torchlight 2 is 18.99€ and 20$. So..

But I don't go ballistic towards a game because of 2€...

It's also cheaper from Play if you are concerned over the price. £12.99 or e16.49: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/29333099/Warlock-Master-Of-The-Arcane/Product.html
And it's steamworks so it makes little difference where you buy it.
Their release date suggests they'll be getting it to you a little late though. They appear to have the traditional UK release day of Friday whereas the digital download appears to be using the US release day of Tuesday for all regions.