+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hows AI?

Hows is the AI?

The demo is excellent and i'm now really looking forward to its release but I have one question for any beta testers out there, how is the AI? as the 50 turn demo really doesn't give me any opportunity to see it in its entirety.
    Last edited by alvsjo; 01-05-2012 at 18:06.

So far it seems pretty good. I haven't had any major wars though, but that could be because everyone is going for the unity spell win. I did noticed a major build up of troops on my western border. I doing my own build up so we'll see what happens. I playing the IGN beta so its a older build.

Thanks, to be honest i never gave AI a second thought when ordering a game until Civ V. Well its ordered now, can't resist for 19,99.

Quote Originally Posted by alvsjo View Post
    Thanks, to be honest i never gave AI a second thought when ordering a game until Civ V. Well its ordered now, can't resist for €19,99.
    If my converting is correct, that would be about $30. I only paid $20 for mine. Is the price that different in Europe?

MagickaMajesty 2Warlock: Master of the Arcane

Quote Originally Posted by Sunjah_Kahn View Post
    If my converting is correct, that would be about $30. I only paid $20 for mine. Is the price that different in Europe?
    Actually this is about 26 $ now ;-) ! And yeah, prices differ between europe and USA! When I was in Florida in march, ME3 came out and it costs about 60$ everywhere, while you could get it with some luck for 40 € (52$) here in germany!

Try living in Sweden, games and electronics are so expensive here, its one reason I love digital downloads.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteImpireKing Arthur IILeviathan: WarshipsMagicka
    Naval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveThe Showdown EffectMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by GeneralGonzo View Post
    Actually this is about 26 $ now ;-) ! And yeah, prices differ between europe and USA! When I was in Florida in march, ME3 came out and it costs about 60$ everywhere, while you could get it with some luck for 40 € (52$) here in germany!
    Well, you have to add 19% VAT to the $-Price.

So 20$ is 15.20€. Add VAT 19% = 2.85 and you are with 18.05€.
    Okay, they round up a bit to have a streamlined price, but it ain't that bad as you make it look .
    A more fair price would be 17.99€. Torchlight 2 is 18.99€ and 20$. So..

But I don't go ballistic towards a game because of 2€...

Not sure if it is very skilled - likely not. Still it is able to expand both military (at least against each other) and with settlers, develop cities, gather big armies including magic units, upgrade troops, cast bad spells on the player and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorcher24 View Post
    Well, you have to add 19% VAT to the $-Price.

So 20$ is 15.20. Add VAT 19% = 2.85 and you are with 18.05.
    Okay, they round up a bit to have a streamlined price, but it ain't that bad as you make it look .
    A more fair price would be 17.99. Torchlight 2 is 18.99 and 20$. So..

But I don't go ballistic towards a game because of 2...
    It's also cheaper from Play if you are concerned over the price. 12.99 or e16.49: http://www.play.com/Games/PC/4-/2933...e/Product.html
    And it's steamworks so it makes little difference where you buy it.
    Their release date suggests they'll be getting it to you a little late though. They appear to have the traditional UK release day of Friday whereas the digital download appears to be using the US release day of Tuesday for all regions.

+ Reply to Thread