(have)fire fall beta invite for warlock master of the arcane beta key

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(485490)

Recruit
1 Badges
Apr 30, 2012
  • Magicka
i have a fire fall beta invite i was given two but gave one to friend and i will need a email to send the invite you can just make a email to receive the invite if anyone still has a beta key and would like to get in the firefall beta i am willing to trade i can screen cap where it says i have invites if proof is needed

I am not sure I understand. You are looking for a beta key for Warlock? and you are offering a beta invite to Firefall (whatever that is, gotta look that up)? You are aware of that the Warlock beta will end this week (May 3) when it gets released.

Last edited:
Only way to get a beta key is from IGN Prime, but it expires on 3 May. Unless someone hasn't used their IGN key as it is tied to Steam. The game will be out in about a week.

Only way to get a beta key is from IGN Prime, but it expires on 3 May. Unless someone hasn't used their IGN key as it is tied to Steam. The game will be out in about a week.

This. You could play the demo for a feel of the game. It includes the full tutorial to get you started. :)

I could give give it to you but like i said its a invite.It uses the website and sends a email to you i will need some form of email to send it to you and also like i said you can quickly make one for this use and i can send it to that.I don't know what else to trade it for so next to leave a message here will get it. (edit you can send me the email you want me to send it to in private message)

Last edited: