+ Reply to Thread

Thread: (have)fire fall beta invite for warlock master of the arcane beta key

(have)fire fall beta invite for warlock master of the arcane beta key

i have a fire fall beta invite i was given two but gave one to friend and i will need a email to send the invite you can just make a email to receive the invite if anyone still has a beta key and would like to get in the firefall beta i am willing to trade i can screen cap where it says i have invites if proof is needed

A Game of DwarvesArsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindGettysburgHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    ImpireKing Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic Circle
    Penumbra - Black PlaguePirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubTeleglitch: Die More EditionEuropa Universalis IV
    War of the VikingsWarlock 2: The Exiled

I am not sure I understand. You are looking for a beta key for Warlock? and you are offering a beta invite to Firefall (whatever that is, gotta look that up)? You are aware of that the Warlock beta will end this week (May 3) when it gets released.
    Last edited by Mendozacheers; 01-05-2012 at 03:15.

yes sorry if i stated it badly and i dont have a need for the beta invite for firefall and its basicly a mmo shooter
    Last edited by comfygamer; 01-05-2012 at 01:37. Reason: typo

Only way to get a beta key is from IGN Prime, but it expires on 3 May. Unless someone hasn't used their IGN key as it is tied to Steam. The game will be out in about a week.

academic outlaw Moderator safferli's Avatar
    DiplomacyV2 BetaHoi 2 BetaEU3 Collectors EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hadberz View Post
    Only way to get a beta key is from IGN Prime, but it expires on 3 May. Unless someone hasn't used their IGN key as it is tied to Steam. The game will be out in about a week.
    This. You could play the demo for a feel of the game. It includes the full tutorial to get you started.
    When I speak in regal, manly grey I do so as a moderator.
    Never publicly comment or answer to a moderation post. Please write a PM (see Rule #2 of the Forum Rules).

--
    How to give a proper man-to-man hug

Ireland's Teardrop -- EU3 DW Munster/Ireland AAR. Follow the story of Munster, taking over the entire North American continent!
    Rule Helvetia! Helvetia Rule the Waves... -- Victoria 2 beta AAR. Watch Switzerland defeat the British Royal Navy... or die trying!
    What if the Pope had 200,000 men? -- A Papal States EU3 1.3 aar (abandoned/finished after owning 70% of the world)

i have played the demo just hoping for a key :P
    and i know its out in a week (8th)

Fancy giving me that firefall key as a present? :P

Corporal
    Majesty II CollectionWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Aw i got beaten to it fire fall looks really good
    Una Salus Victus

I could give give it to you but like i said its a invite.It uses the website and sends a email to you i will need some form of email to send it to you and also like i said you can quickly make one for this use and i can send it to that.I don't know what else to trade it for so next to leave a message here will get it. (edit you can send me the email you want me to send it to in private message)
    Last edited by comfygamer; 03-05-2012 at 00:05.

Corporal
    Majesty II CollectionWarlock: Master of the Arcane

Oh that would be awesome of you man Firefall is one of those games that looks great and its only improved its look as it went.
    pmed you my email
    Una Salus Victus

+ Reply to Thread